Social Joe Biden falls down at graduation

They'd just be replacing the rambling, confused figurehead with a rambling, cackling figurehead.
best-of-best-of-best.gif

It's a win. He's just proving his bones are still solid unlike that Mr. Glass looking mfer Mitch McConnell.

You are an idiot if you think "mean tweets" were Trumps only shortcomings.

The guy is retarded and has no idea wtf he's doing. He got lucky that he inherited a booming economy from Obama, and in his 4 short years as a failure of a president, fucked it all up.
Liberal’s only go to reaction when Biden shows he’s unfit to serve, talk about Trump

I'm not a fan of Joe but what do you think is going to happen with someone his age? It's obvious we need some kind of age restriction to run for president.

elder abuse at this point.
let this guy enjoy his last years in peace.

Has anyone ever known a sharp 80 year old?
Yes, of course. Off the top of my head, one of the most respected literary biographies of the last 100 years, about Fyodor Dostoevsky, wasn't completed until the author was in his mid 80's. Then he worked on a single condensed version of all 5 volumes, which he finally published when he was over 90.

Cormac McCarthy is not a favorite writer of mine, but many people love him, and he just published 2 novels. He's almost 90.

elder abuse at this point.
let this guy enjoy his last years in peace.

{<BJPeen}

The only thing funnier than the slapstick is seeing the libtards trying to justify having a senile old man who can't walk down a ramp or keep his hands off kids as POTUS.

Long may this continue:)

Last edited:
<{hughesimpress}>

Has anyone ever known a sharp 80 year old?

Needs to be an upper age limit for government positions.

60 for the first term, IMHO. Young enough to cope with the stress, mature enough to do the job. And you're out of there before you're 70 even if you serve two full terms.

He got Shockmaster'd. See him pointing at the plank of wood someone put there, as he's getting up?

Where was Kevin Sullivan during this?
He fell flat on his fookin ass

60 for the first term, IMHO. Young enough to cope with the stress, mature enough to do the job. And you're out of there before you're 70 even if you serve two full terms.
Around that, maybe 70 as the upper limit for running in general seems ok. People around 70 can still be sharp, but you probably need an upper limit.

The whole with age comes wisdom thing is overrated, once you have a certain age you're not getting any better...

Heck even Trump avoided making his usual line about Biden. He even admitted while he walked down the ramp during the West Point graduation he took his time because he knew how social media would light up.

Biden tripped on freaking sandbag who put a sandbag near the walkway? He stood up for 2 hours during the graduation before the fall. Hardly unusual for anyone an he got up an walked back.

As divisive as Biden and his administration have been, it's kind of rough seeing an old man take a fall like that. I do notice the lack of sickening mockery and celebration from conservatives though. I'm sure there's always the wackos who'd celebrate this but I'm not seeing the same level of response that leftists would have if this was Trump. The party of Truth and Tolerance could take a lesson here.

As divisive as Biden and his administration have been, it's kind of rough seeing an old man take a fall like that. I do notice the lack of sickening mockery and celebration from conservatives though. I'm sure there's always the wackos who'd celebrate this but I'm not seeing the same level of response that leftists would have if this was Trump. The party of Truth and Tolerance could take a lesson here.

Even Trump himself didn't take any cheap shots. Indeed, he pointed out his own difficulties in walking down a rain-slick ramp at West Point. The only negative thing he said about Biden's fall was that it wasn't an inspiring thing to see. Very mild indeed by The Donald's usual standards.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hilla
Back