Joe Rogan: “Conor did a lot of cheating this weekend.”

On his podcast yesterday he and John Dudley were watching Khabib wrestle the bear and they joked about how it was trying to bite him and shit and the bear biting him forced him to change positions.

Rogan said:

“The bear cheated, but that prepared him, it prepared him for fighting Conor because Conor did a lot of cheating this weekend.”

Didnt bring it up with kavanagh tho, "conor is a cheating rat, did you teach him that?"

Rogan doesn't mind eye pokes and roids when it ccomes to a certain other fighter.

he did.

the illegal knee
fence grabbing
grabbing khabibs shorts
grabbing his gloves

etc.
Correct, but no warnings or point deductions for Conor. The knee was blatant and obvious. Khabib said something to the ref immediately. Still nothing. I hate to say this but the UFC was clearly in the tank for the Conor era to continue...they wanted that golden goose to keep laying golden eggs...unfortunately Khabib said no problem I still smash despite cheating and ref in the tank for McTapper.

Herb was in the cage with the Bellator fight of Keri Melendez and allowed her to toe hook the cage off her back all the way to reversing control. It was blatant and was the single determining factor in the fight. Her goose was cooked until Herb allowed that. I don't know what the fuck he is watching while he is in there?

That's just the .5 pound of jizz you sucked outta him
images

I was just made herb didn't do anything about it. It seems like he was in a world of his own. lol.

Aside from the knee what did he actually do?
12-6 elbows on the back of Nurmagomedov's head, grabbing the shorts multiple times, grabbing the fence multiple times, low blow kick, illegal knee, grabbed gloves multiple times, and fingers pointed forward with an outstretched hand.

I've seen no one mention the Brazilian tap yet.

I heard Khabib protest this I think, but haven’t seen any angle to confirm, I know it happens standing, along the fence maybe, when Khabib turned to the ref, I want to see footage from the opposite side.

Some of his reffing actions were just odd. Like when Conor kneed Khabib in the head and Herb just pointed and said "Don't do that"? What the heck was that? When has a fighter EVER been warned and no more for a knee/kick to the head of a downed opponent? When a fighter grabs the cage, with either his toes or fingers, a good ref is always in there immediately to physically break the grip. But Herb "point but don't penalize" Dean just did the same thing: he pointed, asked Conor to stop, and did nothing more.
Herb Dean gave Conor 4 WARNINGS FOR 4 SEPARATE FOULS. Told Conor not to grab the shorts, told Conor not to grab the fence with his toes, told Conor not to hit the back of the head and then there's the knee to the back of the head. There's something fishy for sure...and when the commentators are calling out the fouls, you know something's up. Glad it didn't affect the ultimate outcome

Joe likes to jump on bandwagons, every time a big fighter loses he trashes them while building up the future star. He must sherdog...

Aside from the knee what did he actually do?
Fence grab to stop the kimura.
Shorts grab to stop Khabib from improving position.
Hitting the back of the head with elbows that were arguably 12-6.
Fence grabs to stop a takedown.
Glove grabs to prevent takedown.

everyone forgot the floyd fight lol

Back