Joe Rogan defending Jon Jones' positive test

Zee's MMA Subscriber

Green Belt
@Green
Reaction score
When Rogan talks about Jones' positive test, he speculates all these ridiculous angles but he barely mentions the possibility that maybe Jones just took PED's.

Tainted supplement, cocaine, gas station dicks pills, you name it. He acts like Jones is innocent. Lets not forget this is the 2nd time Jones has tested positive, USADA is catching these cheaters, Chael knows whats up.

Rogan sounds like a shill SMH

Hogan, and ANYONE trying to defend Juice-head at this point =

EPIC FAIL

dVBtd2CbQDGKXOikQRGU_Parkour%20Sand%20Flip.gif

It is one of those falls that is very difficult to accept.. I was a hard-core fan for five years basically. Defended a lot of bullshit. It’s hard to accept a man that great could fall so hard. It sucks quite frankly.

Lotta hate on someone who hasnt been found innocent in a kangaroo court full of dorks yet. Everyone is on em and Jones is still the goat. Deal with it

Lotta hate on someone who hasnt been found innocent in a kangaroo court full of dorks yet. Everyone is on em and Jones is still the goat. Deal with it

Deal with it in this case = helmet ALL the way down esophagus

Joe is all too often a sycophant.

When Rogan talks about Jones' positive test, he speculates all these ridiculous angles but he barely mentions the possibility that maybe Jones just took PED's.

Tainted supplement, cocaine, gas station dicks pills, you name it. He acts like Jones is innocent. Lets not forget this is the 2nd time Jones has tested positive, USADA is catching these cheaters, Chael knows whats up.

Rogan sounds like a shill SMH

Way to take Rogan's words out of context.

The obvious notion is that Jon has been dirty twice. By being super ridiculous about how Jones got dirty this time around , Rogan is really nailing a point home while being entertaining and funny at the same time.

Way to take Rogan's words out of context.

The obvious notion is that Jon has been dirty twice. By being super ridiculous about how Jones got dirty this time around , Rogan is really nailing a point home while being entertaining and funny at the same time.
You're shilling for Rogan worse than he shills for Jones.

Rogan doesn't sound like a shill. He sounds like a fanboy.

Last edited:

Jon is still the best fighter that ever lived. Period.

To everyone who is so upset..

He juiced???

How many fighters do you think don't???

Last edited:
Jon is the still the best fighter that ever lived. Period.

To everyone who is so upset..

He juiced???

How many fighters do you think don't???

Then why don't they all get suspended like he does?

Oh, that's right... they don't all fail drug tests like he does.

He's more than willing to crucify Brazilians that have never tested positive, but he'll endlessly concoct absurdities for someone like Jones.

Then why don't they all get suspended like he does?

Oh, that's right... they don't all fail drug tests like he does.
Exactly. shertards fail to see this. its sad to see the comment 'jones still goat as everyone juices"

Deal with it in this case = helmet ALL the way down esophagus
I do truthfully find you to be one of the more insightful posters on this site, but i find your jones hate a little strange? Just because of failed test diminishes what he accomplished? If that's the case then I'd like to know, what % of top 10 fighters do you believe are not using some sort of gear? To be clear here I'm not being a condescending prick, i just cant believe how many MMA fans hate Jones when they know there favorite fighter (except for the diaz bros ) are doing the same shit. Unless of course the percentile of people using PEDs are much less then where i assume them to be at

I do truthfully find you to be one of the more insightful posters on this site, but i find your jones hate a little strange? Just because of failed test diminishes what he accomplished? If that's the case then I'd like to know, what % of top 10 fighters do you believe are not using some sort of gear? To be clear here I'm not being a condescending prick, i just cant believe how many MMA fans hate Jones when they know there favorite fighter (except for the diaz bros ) are doing the same shit. Unless of course the percentile of people using PEDs are much less then where i assume them to be at

If everyone is still doing PEDs.... why did Jon Jones get caught? Twice.

Why isn't the whole roster popping as well?

Back