Joe Rogan standing next to 5’11 Rashad...

imo any guy that is concerned with anothers height is probably less than 5'7" tall

seriously i'm like 5'10"-5'11". i will never understand the short mans plight..it must suck if you all talk about it so much

imo any guy that is concerned with anothers height is probably less than 5'7" tall

seriously i'm like 5'10"-5'11". i will never understand the short mans plight..it must suck if you all talk about it so much

This makes no sense to me. If you see IRL some guy giving another guy shit for his height, the guy giving the other guy a hard time won't be short or shorter. Maybe you don't care, but that doesn't automatically translate to everybody else that's not short.

This makes no sense to me. If you see IRL some guy giving another guy shit for his height, the guy giving the other guy a hard time won't be short or shorter. Maybe you don't care, but that doesn't automatically translate to everybody else that's not short.
@SamboPunch is really 5’4 and covertly trying to defend his fellow Hobbit.

I'm 5'10 and I'm a manlet. In my country, I'm shorter than the average and everyday, I see women taller than me.

This is getting pretty old now.

I'm 5'10 and I'm a manlet. In my country, I'm shorter than the average and everyday, I see women taller than me.

idk i've had no issues with women so idc what what 5'10" is

Rogan side by side with a bigger man, physically and intellectually.
VcAMbcw.png
Such a great pic when you're scrolling down on a phone lol.

That new iPhone app that measures your height is the real reason he left Cali. He knows every yuppie in L.A. has an iPhone. Texas is Android country.....

Back