Rumored Joe Rogan was really getting choked by Coleman and it was serious

UFC 10 245 lbs
UFC 12 - 240 lbs
UFC 14 - 245 lbs
UFC 17 - 240 lbs
Pride 8 - 245 lbs
If you look at Rogan during the tussle, he clearly says “he’s so big” or something along those lines. You don’t have that reaction unless the guy is clearly bigger and heavier than the guys you usually roll with. I bet he was more than 250 in that video. Rogan is more aesthetic and muscular at this point, but Coleman is still a much larger person.

Has to be backstory or Mark is either drunk, CTE, or just one of those weird bully retards. Hogan obviously does not want to play but Mark keeps pulling at him, engaging. Hogan keeps doing the exaggerated laugh, back turn, nervous playful mock once disengaged. Tries to shake hands and hug and end it but Mark was on the edge of hunting. Pretty weird vibe.

Coleman is clearly drunk. He's red as a tomato and you can see his weird demeanor even after they 'make up' with Coleman going from hugging him with a smile then he weirdly starts grabbing Rogan's bicep with a serious face....basically does a 180 at the flip of a switch. If Joe attempted to play fight him again Coleman would have went at him full force. I can't tell you how many times i've seen fights breakout because of two dudes playing fighting when drunk. It's the dumbest primate level behavior.

Screen Shot 2020-08-24 at 10.01.08 PM.jpg

This was payback for the time that Rogan grabbed some random guy on the street in a headlock several years back. It was outside some club/bar or something and the guy and Joe were talking about something and the guy kept touching Rogan’s arm or something — it was very minor and the guy appeared harmless and also slightly drunk — and Rogan threatened to choke him out if he touched him again. To me that was a bully move on Rogan’s part — to get physical with a semi-drunk, harmless guy who did nothing but touch you on the arm twice. I like Rogan and love his podcast, but the guy can get a bit juvenile and “cunty” at times:

Khabib's grandfather too

gOekT5OqfuF-JKIE5LsKTuRDOjWcxJeQm0gfill2ZAY.jpg
Yo look at the mittens on khabibs grandpa, I bet you he had that gorilla grip

Back