Johnny Walker vs Justin Ledet Targeted for UFC on ESPN+ 2

Who Wins?

• Total voters
Johnny Walker will get smashed by Justin Ledet. Last fight was Ledet's first fight at LHW. I think he will regain his footing after his loss in Germany. Ledet's 9-1 lifetime, not sure why any real fight fan thinks Walker (who has 3 losses BTW) Will win this fight. Nice elbow VS. Rountree, but he will not be able to do that vs. Ledet . They are both 6ft 5". He was lucky to get pass that fighter on the contender series. I think Ledet's crisp boxing game will prevail IMO.

Good. The guy is pure violence.

Can you imagine Johny Walker vs Thiago Santos? Just bleed.

And that is a very possible fight.

View attachment 498851

Well there you have it. Dude has TKO and KO's painted over plus his losses are TKO's too, meaning dude is not afraid to brawl, unlike many HW who just walk around the cage for 3 rounds wasting our time

I say give this guy some fights and good camp, he can make this pathetic division more exiting.

Now Cain is back too
Well it's good because he's fighting a boxer...someones bound to do the
txu7RG.gif
dance...
giphy.gif

Oh man... Why didn't Barbosa finish Lee to shut his fucking mouth earlier.
trust me bro...if he collected himself and started picking Lee apart...instead he followed him down on the ground.

I was rooting for Rountree, but Walker made me a fan. I'll be keeping a close eye on all his future fights. Hoping for another brutal KO against Ledet

Johnny Walker will get smashed by Justin Ledet. Last fight was Ledet's first fight at LHW. I think he will regain his footing after his loss in Germany. Ledet's 9-1 lifetime, not sure why any real fight fan thinks Walker (who has 3 losses BTW) Will win this fight. Nice elbow VS. Rountree, but he will not be able to do that vs. Ledet . They are both 6ft 5". He was lucky to get pass that fighter on the contender series. I think Ledet's crisp boxing game will prevail IMO.

I'm not sure if Ledet will "smash" him, but I do agree that it's hilarious how many people here are declaring Walker a future champion. People on these forums have the fight analysis of children, and the memories of goldfish.

View attachment 498851

Well there you have it. Dude has TKO and KO's painted over plus his losses are TKO's too, meaning dude is not afraid to brawl, unlike many HW who just walk around the cage for 3 rounds wasting our time

I say give this guy some fights and good camp, he can make this pathetic division more exiting.

Now Cain is back too
ads...

<{clintugh}>

I'm not sure if Ledet will "smash" him, but I do agree that it's hilarious how many people here are declaring Walker a future champion. People on these forums have the fight analysis of children, and the memories of goldfish.
Nowhere I said he will be a champ.
You have attention and reading eys of a child yourself clown

Nowhere I said he will be a champ.
You have attention and reading eys of a child yourself clown

Responding to a post that didn't even address you. Congratulations; you're both an angry little child and a dimwit.

Also, of course, mandatory LOL at "nowhere I said." Back to remedial English for you.

Responding to a post that didn't even address you. Congratulations; you're both an angry little child and a dimwit.

Also, of course, mandatory LOL at "nowhere I said." Back to remedial English for you.
U disrespecting people in my thread. It's my thread. Calling people childish. Maybe they believe JW will be a champ u never know.

In a division with very few exciting up and comers, walkers is very much appreciated.

Menifield, Reyes, Rakic, Ankalaev are all better than Walker. You guys are aptly overrating him after watching him fight for a couple minutes

View attachment 498851

Now Cain is back too
HW ha?

Menifield, Reyes, Rakic, Ankalaev are all better than Walker. You guys are aptly overrating him after watching him fight for a couple minutes
I said
“Very few” not, the only one.
“Up and comer” not, bonafide world beater.

You are misrepresenting or interpreting what I wrote.

Reyes looks to already be pretty good, thinks he’s now top 10 after beating OSP. Ankalayev got subbed by Craig(not a good sign) but did look good before tapping. Can’t say I’ve seen /remember the other two. My point still stands.

Walker is a major ? still but demolished a somewhat decent guy in Roundtree, hence exciting and up and coming.

Back