Johny Hendricks is now a cop. What would have happened if he got the nod over GSP?

Always struck me as a nice and classy dude ,and of course we know he can handle himself, I bet he’s a great cop
Yeah he seemed like a good guy. Never underestimate the ability for a police department to make someone into a piece of shit though.

Whoa deleting my post ...

For what? He clearly fell off after USADA

Hmm i wonder why???

The cheese would have been a little more melted.

348s.jpg
The steakhouse never stood a chance after Sherdog hit yelp reviews

The cheese would have been a little more melted.

348s.jpg

That really does look awful.

I wonder how much money he blew on that restaurant. He might not have had to work if he invested better.

I hope he enjoys his job in all seriousness, guy looked to be on top of the world when he beat up Georges and fell far.

The real question is where would he be if usada never came into the picture and if they didn’t ban IV’s.

To be honest, was he roiding? I don't know, he was never popped.....buuuuuut I will say IV's hurt a shit ton of fighters for the simple rehydration. They could hydrate so much better with it I think. Personally I don't call anybody out until they actually pop. I tend to go by the rules of the game, you don't pop, you good, you played withint their rules. Hustle beats talent everytime if talent doesn't hustle.

I didn’t make a PED accusation I just posed a what if you sensitive mods, I mean literally almost every post mention usada, and how Johnny was effected by it

At least this way he'll get health care and a pension

a84a3bd40c1b9b8d2a538f7dee0f5a40_crop_north.jpg

I wonder if Johny turned his pick up truck into a police vehicle

Lol surprised this wasn't war room

I have a feeling his career gone the same it would have had he won. Hendricks & Woodley are the most forgettable champions in the entire UFC.

no, that would be Nicco Montano and Germaine de Randamie

Hendricks clearly won that fight and you disagree your not being honest with yourself.

Came to talk shit about Big Rigg getting a job where he's expected to shovel donuts into his face hole all day but he actually looks like he's in pretty decent shape these days based on that pic with his daughter. I wish him well.

had he won he'd probably have a podcast, gym, and coaching a ufc champion

basically matt serra.

When did he fail a drug test?

He never failed a drug test, but he did look significantly smaller and less power after they banned IV's. He did also refuse GSP's offer of paying for Olympic level drug testing before their match.

He never failed a drug test, but he did look significantly smaller and less power after they banned IV's. He did also refuse GSP's offer of paying for Olympic level drug testing before their match.
Ah another assumption. I'll make one too. GSP seemed to run away after USDA. He always looked like he was taking HGH at the very least. GSP had his lawyers asking about drug test specifics as well.

had he won he'd probably have a podcast, gym, and coaching a ufc champion

basically matt serra.
I think he could have still done that win or loss. Might have been a situation where he had people giving him bad advice, which is all too common when you're at the top. He may not be the brightest but he doesn't strike me as a bad guy.

Nothing? USADA would have still showed up and he’d look like ass and lose to Robbie.

Back