Movies JOKER: FOLIE A DEUX (Official Teaser Trailer, post #330)

I know Joaquim Phoenix can sing, he did very well in walk the line. Gaga obviously was cast because of her singing ability and she happens to be decent actress.

So I will give this a watch when it comes out on streaming.

I'll probably watch it when it comes out free on streaming or maybe soap2day or something like that

The fact that they made it a musical is annoying. Why? I love music. But the idea of making a batman spinoff sequel musical sounds like someone should have been slapped in the face and that should have been the end of that idea.

Meh, the last musical that I watched (and really, really liked), was "Dancer In The Dark".

Now it kinda makes sense why they cast Lady Gaga, but I won't watch as I still didn't get over that terrible, terrible House Of Gucci.

No it looks fucking shocking. Musicals aren't my thing in general - Joker was a good movie, why on earth they're making the sequel a fucking musical is beyond me,.

What a stupid looking movie.

In my mind literally sounded stupida faking movie
7WCVbUt.jpeg

I thought someone was doing full frontal in it.

I’ll only watch it in theaters if it gets good reviews and dragonlord approves. If not I can wait for streaming.

After seeing the trailer I’m probably gonna pass. Wasn’t a huge fan of the first one. My friends are weirdos and they loved it though

I'll stream it probably.

Maybe I'm the only one, but if find the Harley Quinn/Joker love story to be the least interesting possible thing you could make a Joker movie about especially considering his imaginary love story with his neighbour was already a big plot point in the first movie.

I'll stream it probably.

Maybe I'm the only one, but if find the Harley Quinn/Joker love story to be the least interesting possible thing you could make a Joker movie about especially considering his imaginary love story with his neighbour was already a big plot point in the first movie.
Do you think he kills Bruce’s parents in this one..?

I thought Thomas Wayne got killed at the end of the last one in the riot? Haven't watched it in a while.
I don’t recall..?

Haven’t seen the movie since it came out. I remember joker meeting little Bruce though?

I thought joker 1 sucked, definitely skipping this one after hearing it’s a musical.

I hate musicals but I'll give it a shot since I loved the first movie. The only musicals I have seen that I enjoyed or kind of enjoyed so far were Grease, Sweeney Todd, and Wonka.

I don’t recall..?

Haven’t seen the movie since it came out. I remember joker meeting little Bruce though?
It's the "joke" he's laughing at at the end of the movie.

Back