News Jon Jones' Advisor Meeting With UFC To Negotiate Heavyweight Title Fight - With Or Without Ngannou

Rashad was a killer back then and that Blackzillian camp was insane.

You must have some fascinating experiences/stories
I do, it was truly a shark tank. The fighters that were there at that time were world class. I was preparing for a fight against Perry for an ammy belt and had the chance to participate in an All-Star camp. Rashad was a fucking stud (and is an extremely good human) I would have bet every dollar I had (which at the time was barely anything) on that fight that Rashad would win. He pushed himself to insane limits during that camp. I didn’t give Jones a chance in hell. I was stunned that Jones did what he did the guy is a legitimate phenom in every facet of a MMA fight. I never doubted Jones after that, I understand why people dislike his out of cage antics but his skill level is poetry in motion.

He didn't even call him out to fight, he was just trying to make fun of his windmill technique for some cheap twitter points And Ngannou then called HIM out. And that's when he deleted his tweet and started to desperately try to find a way out of the situation.

uip jon jones did jon jones type things.

Jones vs Big Country then vs BigFoot
Man, how fun would it have been to see Joners fight his way through the UFC heavyweight division? Barnett, Overeem, Werdum, Hunt, Mir, Carwin, Junior, Cain, DC, Rothwell, even fucking Travis Browne. Anyone who doesn't think he has big problems in nearly every fight is smoking Jon's crack pipe

Man, how fun would it have been to see Joners fight his way through the UFC heavyweight division? Barnett, Overeem, Werdum, Hunt, Mir, Carwin, Junior, Cain, DC, Rothwell, even fucking Travis Browne. Anyone who doesn't think he has big problems in nearly every fight is smoking Jon's crack pipe
Right now its probably the easiest if gane is sidelined. He timed it perfectly. But a few years in would have been amazing as an mma fan.

lmao@anyone that still gets their hopes up for this

Jon has been "gearing up" (lol, get it....?) for his long awaited move to HW for literally a decade
You are not Godm. Do not abuse his name.

Back