jones first 6 mma fights at 21 years of age
funny they both had a dq loss
all fights ended in a finish
Untitled2.png
aspinals first 6 fights lol
Untitled.png
what can u say brothers?

Last edited:
Aspinall continues to be hyped up as a BJJ prodigy who has been training with his dad ever since he was a little kid.

Yet there he is being submitted with very little resistance to a low level fighter.

f635525a087c4c828a735e7a22988195-ezgif-com-optimize.gif

I was a big fan in his early rise.

Wasn't until he started failing drug tests and fucking up ad nauseum being a criminal and getting stripped continuously that I no longer was on that wagon.
For me the tide turned when he got the shot over Rashad and Rashad told a story about them meeting at a nightclub. When they were alone Jon completley dropped then nice guy act he had shown and told him "im gonna fuck you up" in their upcoming fight.

Rashad had told that Jones was a total fake person and then Rampage had also said the same thing about him. I was inclined to believe them and well, there's no doubting their stories now.

Pettis, Bendo, Pereira, Alvarez, and Jiri would like acknowledgement as well. Can we get a list?

I was a big fan in his early rise.

Wasn't until he started failing drug tests and fucking up ad nauseum being a criminal and getting stripped continuously that I no longer was on that wagon.
Same man. I was a big enough of a fan to also be one of the gullible ones that didn't initially believe Jones was as fake as Sherdog claimed his early media personality to be, but that he's just a confident young athlete that doesn't know how to act natural in front of the cameras.

Boy did that age well...

Last edited:
No one beyond Sherdog Social Justice Warriors will deny Jone's greatness. He's easily T3 to ever do it. The issue that we all have is him clogging up an entire division........If he dropped the belt or Dana had the self-respect to do it for him then all this "fight tom" gossip would go out the window. I'd argue if he vacated the belt back in the Fall'23, the narrative of him ducking Tom would be just screams into the void here.

Jones is ready to transition to being a full-time champion gay man. Leave him alone. He wants to hand with the awesome LA boys. From the ring to the sheets.

Back