Jon jones became a champion in his first 6 MMA fights

I was a big fan in his early rise.

Wasn't until he started failing drug tests and fucking up ad nauseum being a criminal and getting stripped continuously that I no longer was on that wagon.
Was a fan until he refused to fight journey Sonnen on short notice. Literally the safest of fights. Topped it off with all his out of ring shenanigans

jones first 6 mma fights at 21 years of age
funny they both had a dq loss
all fights ended in a finish
View attachment 1044407
aspinals first 6 fights lol
View attachment 1044408
what can u say brothers?
What I can say is what's happening right now, and that is Jon is choosing to fight Stipe who is about as relevant as the game operation. IMG_20240520_001510_01.gif

Instead of fighting the guy that's hold the interim title and #1 contender.

That says all I need to know, and I certainly didn't have to look up anyone's past fights for the information.

Last edited:
Same man. I was a big enough of a fan to also be one of the gullible ones that didn't initially believe Jones was as fake as Sherdog claimed his early media personality to be, but that he's just a confident young athlete that doesn't know how to act natural in front of the cameras.

Boy did that age well...

Yeah but at least you're awesome unlike him sir.
He would never have the balls to admit he was wrong about something like you just did.

Takes a real man to do that.

fast tracked champions are the top of the cream

and you have Bo Slow Nickal who want 20 fights against taxi drivers before he got into a contender fight

Shitfire! Jones should have no problem fighting him then.
Austin isn't even a low level fighter. He was an Olympic alternate for the GB team in judo.

His brother who was his main training partner ended up being an Olympic Silver medalist in judo. Austin is a high level grappler himself.

He was also a lot more experienced than Aspinall at the time they fought. A tough, tough test for a 21 year old 3-0 rookie. And Aspinall lost making a rookie mistake of trying to do damage and losing position, go figure.

fast tracked champions are the top of the cream

and you have Bo Slow Nickal who want 20 fights against taxi drivers before he got into a contender fight
Not everyone can be fast tracked even if that's what they want to do.

are people here enraged that jones became a champ at 21 years of age?

lmao you hate the man for being the best
the best resume the hardest resume
in this lifetime no one can surpass him

i bet yall angry forever haha

I agree. There’s way too much talk about a fantasy match up that people feel entitled to.
Which one? The one unifying the heavyweight title with an actual contender or the "legacy" matchup with Crypt Keeper's older brother?

Back