Media Jon Jones Caught EXTREMELY Intoxicated Trying to Heckle at a Stand-up Comedy Event

God: "Jon, here is another test for you from me. Get wasted and go to some random local comedy show and fuck around there"
Well he def passed! He's got the keys into heaven for sure

Jones is still seen as the sport GOAT, he probably could had done even more tho, but wasted nothing.
He def wasted a lot of prime years being suspended

p4p biggest jerk in the ufc. anyone who would heckle a standup comic is a garbage human being, i mean that is a seriously tough job and you're sitting there in front of a whole audience full of people trying to make his life even more miserable. if anything screams 'douchebag', it's that.
Man, the combination of your avatar and the word scumbag made me think of this (completely non-mma related)-

tldr: Scumbags put their dog poo bags down a pipe ( 50 of them or so), and when construction below blew air through the tube, the local area was splattered in dog poo.

p4p biggest jerk in the ufc. anyone who would heckle a standup comic is a garbage human being, i mean that is a seriously tough job and you're sitting there in front of a whole audience full of people trying to make his life even more miserable. if anything screams 'douchebag', it's that.
It wasn't an audience full, it was ONE pos douchebag.

Man, the combination of your avatar and the word scumbag made me think of this (completely non-mma related)-

tldr: Scumbags put their dog poo bags down a pipe ( 50 of them or so), and when construction below blew air through the tube, the local area was splattered in dog poo.

Jones wasn’t heckling. The “comedian” basically interviewed him and wasted his floor time

Jones wasn’t heckling. The “comedian” basically interviewed him and wasted his floor time
I think you replied to the wrong guy?

But also - yes, Jon was heckling him. Comedian could have done a better job with it though.

Last edited:
What did he pop for genius? USADA has said the test were not valid,
I've been purposefully trying to skip the back and forth but what is this bullshit? That's not at all what USADA did or even would say. That's specifically what Jon Jones said they said, and he's not exactly the king of accurate interpretations while he sits there unable to spell picograms right

The thing about Jon - he did test positive. What they did later was change the values at which a positive test is illegal. Which would have made Jon still test positive, just not over the allowed limit, so it was not like it was false accusations. It is not like they said the did an oopsie and he didn't test positive at all.

What are you claiming he tested positive for? It sure as hell wasn't turinabol the first time and sure as heaven wasn't anything years later when their completely baseless test showed the same result and they concluded it was just a repeat of years ago just hanging out in his body. That is flat out insanity which you should understand if you are in the pharmaceutical industry. Half lives of all medications are heavily studied and pharmaceutic companies have spent tons of money and research developing many different technologies to control the metabolic rates of drugs, esters, methylation, physical buffers, etc. A drug like tbol that was specifically designed to avoid drug testing does not just randomly come and go for years after ingestion, that is just straight up BS.

And I just read up on it a little bit - every real scientific expert and medical doctor that is not on the NFL's payroll seem to say NFL anti doping is, at best, questionable.
This was a good article -https://www.sandiegouniontribune.com/sports/nfl/sdut-nfl-drug-testing-policies-2014dec08-story.html

So was this - https://www.thermofisher.com/blog/analyteguru/drug-testing-in-the-nfl-efficacy-or-hypocrisy/

From the quick research I have just done, most experts here in Denmark support USADA and their work - which is good enough for me. I simply can't find anything that would not make me trust USADA. They could do a much better job for sure, but there are no one better qualified it seems.

What I found most interesting is this tidbit -
"When asked about their trust in the science of (USADA)drug testing, 53% of respondents said the science is behind or greatly behind athletes’ ability to dodge a positive test. On the other hand, though, 68% think that drug testing detects most PED use in elite sport, so they also believe that testing can be effective."

Nearly all drug testing in the context of high level professional sports and especially the Olympic is highly questionable for many reasons. The Olympics are the primary motivation for the creation of new designer steroids.

Tbol was specifically created by East Germany exactly for the purpose of giving to their Olympic athletes and being undetectable by the testing procedures. Everyone could blatantly see those women were far from natural but no one figure out what they were taking because they weren't exactly handing it out to strangers.

The US did the exact same thing with Patrick Arnold developing the now known THG, "the clear" drug for that same specific purpose of being extremely potent and effective and completely undetectable by the any drug testing methods. Who knows how long we were using that stuff to win in the Olympics before the whole baseball fiasco blew it up.

That was only one of Patrick's drugs. He was very active talking about his research on discussion forums. Insanely smart guy with uncanny knowledge and expertise specifically in the underground performance enhancing drug market, even bragging when the whole BALCO raids started happening. That research and development costs a ton of money especially for drugs that specifically need to be kept secret and never made publicly available. Who do you think was paying him?

Do you also think the US government pays USADA to actually make sure our athletes are not using any PEDs when they go to the Olympics? I know you are smarter than that. Winning the Olympics is very important to the US, USADA is funded by the government to make sure our athletes have the most advanced drugs to win in the Olympics and pass the drug tests. The US government does not implement any oversight or accountability on USADA for that funding because they don't want to know what they are doing as long as we get those medals.

Clearly Jones was simply speaking in tongues.

We need to dust off @Drunken Meat Fist to interpret Jon’s Holy Quatrains.

Bob Marley and William Blake are both dead, which leaves DMF as the only capable person.

I think you replied to the wrong guy?

But also - yes, Jon was heckling him. Comedian could have done a better job with it though.
When I click quote on a post it doesn’t work, I had to hit reply. I get so many advertisements on here it’s hard to navigate. When I can type and press post reply I do it.

But I feel Jones was heckling him maybe at the beginning, but the “comedian” turned it into an interview imo.

When I click quote on a post it doesn’t work, I had to hit reply. I get so many advertisements on here it’s hard to navigate. When I can type and press post reply I do it.

But I feel Jones was heckling him maybe at the beginning, but the “comedian” turned it into an interview imo.
Go here and download the program for the browser you use -

No adds anywhere.

What are you claiming he tested positive for? It sure as hell wasn't turinabol the first time and sure as heaven wasn't anything years later when their completely baseless test showed the same result and they concluded it was just a repeat of years ago just hanging out in his body. That is flat out insanity which you should understand if you are in the pharmaceutical industry. Half lives of all medications are heavily studied and pharmaceutic companies have spent tons of money and research developing many different technologies to control the metabolic rates of drugs, esters, methylation, physical buffers, etc. A drug like tbol that was specifically designed to avoid drug testing does not just randomly come and go for years after ingestion, that is just straight up BS.

Nearly all drug testing in the context of high level professional sports and especially the Olympic is highly questionable for many reasons. The Olympics are the primary motivation for the creation of new designer steroids.

Tbol was specifically created by East Germany exactly for the purpose of giving to their Olympic athletes and being undetectable by the testing procedures. Everyone could blatantly see those women were far from natural but no one figure out what they were taking because they weren't exactly handing it out to strangers.

The US did the exact same thing with Patrick Arnold developing the now known THG, "the clear" drug for that same specific purpose of being extremely potent and effective and completely undetectable by the any drug testing methods. Who knows how long we were using that stuff to win in the Olympics before the whole baseball fiasco blew it up.

That was only one of Patrick's drugs. He was very active talking about his research on discussion forums. Insanely smart guy with uncanny knowledge and expertise specifically in the underground performance enhancing drug market, even bragging when the whole BALCO raids started happening. That research and development costs a ton of money especially for drugs that specifically need to be kept secret and never made publicly available. Who do you think was paying him?

Do you also think the US government pays USADA to actually make sure our athletes are not using any PEDs when they go to the Olympics? I know you are smarter than that. Winning the Olympics is very important to the US, USADA is funded by the government to make sure our athletes have the most advanced drugs to win in the Olympics and pass the drug tests. The US government does not implement any oversight or accountability on USADA for that funding because they don't want to know what they are doing as long as we get those medals.
I'll read up on it tomorrow.

Go here and download the program for the browser you use -

No adds anywhere.
Thank you , my computer is toast so I only post from my phone now. It’s more difficult to navigate

I've been purposefully trying to skip the back and forth but what is this bullshit? That's not at all what USADA did or even would say. That's specifically what Jon Jones said they said, and he's not exactly the king of accurate interpretations while he sits there unable to spell picograms right
I'm not going to spoon feed but Travis Tygart did explain the reasoning they changed the standards was because they learned the previous standards they used to conclude usage were not accurate.

I know this is another Jon Jones hate party, but this issue is much bigger than Jon Jones. There is a class action lawsuit against the MLB for this exact same issue harshly punishing many players based on completely junk science with no validity whatsoever.

I'll read up on it tomorrow.

Cool, would appreciate hearing your perspective on what you find. Sorry for getting a little carried away at times, it is a topic that I have particular interest in and have spent a considerable amount of time over many years really looking into trying to understand as best I can. Reading and trying to interpret available published articles as well as discussing with others with extensive personal experience and real credentialed knowledge even to the level of Patrick Arnold himself.

Seems like a really old video.. definitely not HW jones.

Might have been from before he was champ as nobody recognized him.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
plasterby
Back