Jon Jones /Colby /Masvidal where did it all go wrong ?

The Colby/Jorge shit is well documented. I am curious to hear more about the Jon fallout though

i believe colby stole stuff from him

https://www.mmanews.com/news/masvidal-colby-covington-jon-jones

“Jon Jones warned me numerous times. Me and Jon Jones weren’t even cool like that," Masvidal told ESPN. "We hadn’t spoken too much. But he sent a couple messages to me via our manager at the time. Like, ‘Man, watch this guy. He stole my clothes. My clothes don’t even fit him. He robbed me of money before we left the room. I never talked to him again.'”

“Do you know what would happen if he was to run into Jon Jones? He would sprint out of the room. He would run so fast. But if he’s on Twitter on his computer, man, he’s poppin’ off," Masvidal said. “What would happen if they crossed at Whole Foods or somethin’? [Covington] would jet out of there. I can’t respect that. If you say something, commit to it. Do it. Whether it was on Twitter or it was in your face. Do it. And he’s such a coward, man.

When they all started making money.

unnamed.jpe

Jon Jones and Colby used to be room mates in college apparently but not sure what happened to start their issues but i think this old Jon Jones tweet might explain why they don't like each other
capture-png.800202

Jon is a savage man so would not be suprised if he did do this.

Jorge he in recent interview said his issues stemmed from Colby not paying 5 percent to his coach, which if is true is messed up.

These two used to be such good pals used to go on double dates and tag team women, things change fast but maybe they will settle it once the court case it done.

Hoped they never swapped women since on JRE, Jorge accused Colby of giving a woman herpes, and hence why Colby was kicked out and Jorge let him stay with him.

<{Heymansnicker}>

Just bc you lived with a dude for a year when you were in college means you’re supposed to be BFF?

Back