News Jon Jones has been arrested (Jon Jones reports this as Fake News)

No wait. It was nineteen!

IIRC, most of them were cans tho.

Shit!

They were all the best fighters in the world.

All of them!

Man, I may need to start taking some of those memory pills.

If random testing was never conducted while people slept, then every athlete would take PEDs during those hours (EPO, for instance, has a very short detection window).

The detection window for EPO is still between 24-72hg in microdoses with mitigation factors. So...

Remember when he let a few shots off outside a strip club at about dawn?

This may or may not have been the night he was charged with battery of a stripper.

Edit:
Actually I think this was two seperate incidences, but don't have time to check right now.

Lol I still love his drag racing video with police

Picto is playing the extremely long game. Now his "fight" against Stipe will be postpostpostponed til Stipe is 82 and Jones can inject pictos for another decade

lol a death threat as an adult can have serious consequences.
"That's how get dead (or die)" is a threat...

Hey, don't point a loaded gun to your head. That's how you die.

*cuffs

It was already time to strip Jon, but now you must strip him imo.

If you do he will probally never fight again and UFC wants him to fight again (since money) so i think he can do whatever the f he wants at his point being their biggest draw outside of Conor

giphy.gif
I think people are missing the joke because the 'Saint Jones my hero' joke is stale and not funny to begin with. I mean maybe it was amusing the first time anyone ever played it like 5 years ago but now there are whole accounts devoted to the shtick. People who want to keep spamming that shit turning promising hate threads into piles of manure should be warned first and banned soon after.

Her name is Crystal?!

That explains it!

I dated a Crystal before (and a Christel). They were both toxic she-devils. It’s no wonder Jones said what he said!

She was probably out taking pee samples from other guys without him knowing…

And one of those guys she took a pee sample from was one of his best friends…

And then he found out after the fact that she liked their pee samples more than his pee sample…

And when she told him she was out with her friends at Dave n Busters, she was actually out getting pee samples from multiple fighters at the same time…

And then his friends showed him pictures of what happened that night. Her smiling and covered in pee samples…

If it was anyone else, the whole thing would have happened without incident!
I had a stalker named Crystal. She even ended up in jail for breaking into my car. That's the super duper short version btw. Lol

Last edited:
Guy probably wanted to grab his penis.

It was selfdefense.
If a male drug tester grabbed Jon's penis, he probably would have stuck his finger in his butthole and everything would have been fine

Back