News Jon Jones has been arrested (Jon Jones reports this as Fake News)

Being a Jones fan means you're constantly waiting for his next fuck up

haha, there is a lot of truth to that, but those fuck ups outside the cage make it pretty darn exciting to watch what he does when he gets back into the cage to fuck up another opponent.

Usually when you see someone f'ing up like that their career is over, but for Jon it is just a standard part of the process he has been doing his entire career. As he has said before. imagine if he took this seriously.

He hasn’t been arrested. She gave a statement and he gave a statement and in every regard them showing up to his house with guests, the late police report, the video of them looking peaceful leaving looks like this is Jones got feisty and now they will show him whose boss. Due to the fact this is Jones sherdog will now ignore every obvious fact this is some bullshit to c say hooray we got him. Once agin there will be no huge consequences and sherdog will blame the justice sysrem and not the lack of knowledge of it

I had stalker named Crystal. She even ended up in jail for breaking into my car. That's the super duper short version btw. Lol

Haha, reminds me of the time I went to bed with Crystal and woke up with dirty plastic.

Martinez literally reaches out to engage a high five of Mr. Jones.

This thing is getting tossed immediately.

Also fricken showing up at 4am. Why not wait 2-3 more hours and collect the sample at a reasonable and still early time.
It was 4pm, not 4am, and I would want to be as nice as possible to Jon to make it out of there. Thats the sensible thing to do.

Last edited:
I coulda sworn Jones made a big deal of him never drinking again after he had the little altercation with his wifey (he must have married her by now, right?).

...In the updated report, Jones admitted that he was “bothered a little because he had been hungover from the night before.”

There must be a mistake there. A man of Jones' character would never go back on his word like that.

m3fhavsu8cq71.jpg

I think people are missing the joke because the 'Saint Jones my hero' joke is stale and not funny to begin with. I mean maybe it was amusing the first time anyone ever played it like 5 years ago but now there are whole accounts devoted to the shtick. People who want to keep spamming that shit turning promising hate threads into piles of manure should be warned first and banned soon after.

@Davidjacksonjones On suicide watch for his cheating criminal idol lmfao. Great news 😁
Saint Jones has taught me to be a lover, not a hater. So may Saint Jones bless you with happiness, and hopefully the anger and resentment in your hearts turn into love and joy.
1712537854196.png

Saint Jones has taught me to be a lover, not a hater. So may Saint Jones bless you with happiness, and hopefully the anger and resentment in your hearts turn into love and joy.
View attachment 1038260

Damn fam Gospel of Jones so similar to #PowerSlap Juche crazy how dem world religions all similar ting so many wasteyute here 🐻 h8n still searching for salvation LMFAOLLL 🙏📿

Probably from clown shit posts like that one? Jones fans are looking DUMB now lol

Damn fam Gospel of Jones so similar to #PowerSlap Juche crazy how dem world religions all similar ting so many wasteyute here 🐻 h8n still searching for salvation 🙏📿
For real this hater need to read the Gospel of Saint Jones. He's been hating on Jones fans for no reason the past few months. So much anger in him

Probably from clown shit posts like that one? Jones fans are looking DUMB now lol

@JBJisGOAT14 where you Jones fans at?? Still support your cheating GOAT?? Time to find some better idols kids

I hope he doesn't go to prison til after Stipe and Aspinall KO this cheating pos

He clearly lost Gus and Reyes fights and almost Santos. But yeah, imagination. Derp

Cool time to strip this cheating pos dirt bag
Did Jon Jones sleep with your sister? Why so mad? Cheer up. Be happy

For real this hater need to read the Gospel of Saint Jones. He's been hating on Jones fans for no reason the past few months. So much anger in him

Yeah fam good call on the Gospel mans try to school dis yute on Power Slap but he wasn't havin it yute needs help stay strong fam

Back