Media Jon Jones has officially returned to the gym today

And so it begins indeed.

His life is like one of those fukkery driven shows like The Boys, You etc, can't wait to see what clusterfuck god test him with next.

first day back just now?

oh boy

and then him and stipe will retire after their fight probably... almost 2 years in total of complete standstill in the hw division
The real champ will defend in the summer.

Jones’ moonface

<31>

Looks unwell.

Hopefully they can hurry up & get this Stipe fight over with. They'll probably do it at 308(MSG) but Perth & The Sphere should be given serious consideration. If Jones is cleared, no reason he can't fight in 17-21 weeks. 8-10 weeks of getting into shape & 8-10 weeks to prep for Stipe whom he's already done nearly an entire camp for.

Seriously UFC, get this shit done asap so we can all move on. MSG or Vegas(DEC) would be completely unnecessary.

Terrible look for jones. At this point it’s negatively impacting his legacy as it’s pretty clear he’s dodging everyone who isn’t terrible at grappling, or is 42+ years old.
exactly.

Jones did *not* want to tangle with Ngannou, he does *not* want to fight Aspinall and I doubt he wants to fight Pavlovich.

GOAT's take on all-comers.
Jones is gonna fight an old inactive fighter for millions of dollars (maybe 10mill +) and then say when he (prob) wins :
"I have nothing left to accomplish, I am undefeated, I am the GOAT, goodbye".

He's a ducker, par excellence.

No phlebotomist will catch him without his cage to hide under nearby.

Back