News Jon Jones In Trouble for Supposedly Threatening to Kill Drug Tester (Updated with Video of 'Incident'.)

This was not the work of Saint Jones

It is the devil trying to corrupt his soul. Saint Jones would never do something like this. Satan knows how much influence he has over the youth so he tried to possess him and make him look like a bad person
Dude, I know you're being hilarious as usual, but I can almost guaranteed that Jon will blame this on the devil. 🤣

This was not the work of Saint Jones

It is the devil trying to corrupt his soul. Saint Jones would never do something like this. Satan knows how much influence he has over the youth so he tried to possess him and make him look like a bad person
I would argue the Devil possessed this “tester”, not Jones. Luckily, the police realized this, so no arrest was made and no charges pressed.

I would argue the Devil possessed this “tester”, not Jones. Luckily, the police realized this, so no arrest was made and no charges pressed.
But the article says Jon Jones threatened to kill the tester. Jones wouldn't hurt a butterfly. He is just too kind hearted, gentle and caring. I refuse to believe this is not the work of Satan

The guy just has character flaws and a whole hell of a lot of them. And they have indeed taken away from an otherwise great career.

Lol at trying to confront someone when they are drunk and then getting upset when they give you attitude.
Yep it's completely normal for anyone drinking to threaten to kill someone for trying to do their job.
And the person trying to do their job is at fault, and should just not do their job.

Last edited:
Probably got in trouble on purpose for an excuse to retire on top

He wants nothing to do with fighting … he’s actually very much like Conor yet no1 says it

Back