News Jon Jones In Trouble for Supposedly Threatening to Kill Drug Tester (Updated with Video of 'Incident'.)

Never forget that Jon drunkenly threatened to stick his finger up a comedians butthole
Seemed like he was good for a while. Wasn't drinking, stayed disciplined, fought and crushed.

After his brother ended up in the psych ward and blew a circuit, he seems to be drinking more.

Who really knows what goes on behind the scenes or why his bro lost his shit to begin with.

Shouldn’t that count as evading/refusing the test? Which means a ban?

As far as I know you need to let them know where you are and if you’re not there and they can’t reach you it would count as a no show, which is less serious but still counts. Do that two, three times and you’ll get a ban, I think.

Interesting to see how it unfolds. Jones manages to fuck up every now and then, not surprising.

As far as I know you need to let them know where you are and if you’re not there and they can’t reach you it would count as a no show, which is less serious but still counts. Do that two, three times and you’ll get a ban, I think.

Interesting to see how it unfolds. Jones manages to fuck up every now and then, not surprising.
If it's like USADA the UFC pays the drug test company to oversee things. The UFC is more or less the boss I believe. I could be completely wrong though, I'm sure someone will chime in that's more knowledgeable about the stuff.

Under the new drug testing program the UFC has complete authority over this matter. Whatever they decide isn't going to jeopardize their best interest

So now being an angry drunk is a crime. Come on already. The UFC has all but admitted they don't really care about performance enhancing drugs anymore. If he was taking steroids, when he is sober in 10 hours they will still be in his system. Just seems really silly

@Dana's Moonface @haj02
Fake news, the media are demons, trying to blacken the good name of our mighty Lord and Saviour Saint Jones

Everyone knows mainstream media,big pharma, major companies etc are satanic

They will try to bring down a Saint, but God will never let them. Jon is like the Human version of Archangel Michael and he will cast out the demons

Everyone knows mainstream media,big pharma, major companies etc are satanic

They will try to bring down a Saint, but God will never let them. Jon is like the Human version of Archangel Michael and he will cast out the demons
The thing I admire about Saint Jones is that, like Jesus, despite being crucified and hated by so many people, he still spreads love. His soul is too pure and holy that he never retaliates against the haters and demons. A hater could throw a massive stone at Jones, and Jones would turn it into a Holy Bible and embrace him with open arms. The best revenge for according to Jones is spreading love and welcoming Jesus into their hearts

He was just got out of church and was tipsy from church wine. Give the guy a break he's a good Christian man just trying to get along.

Seems like a normal reaction from someone that is drunk, is at his place enjoying buzz, has a pletora of weapons, a dog trained to basically destroy a human and is a fighter that got hit in the head too many times.. I would be pissed too if someone was bothering without notice and wanted to collect a test.

Back