News Jon Jones In Trouble for Supposedly Threatening to Kill Drug Tester (Updated with Video of 'Incident'.)

I am one of the few people that take character into consideration when ranking my Greatest of All-Time... Which is the ONLY reason I don't have him at #1...

But there is no denying that Jon Jones is an all-time great headline-maker.
<JonesLaugh><JonesDXSuckIt>

Matt Hamill headbutt Jon Jones' elbow into oblivion until Jon felt no way out except throwing the fight.

Also, Reyes chased Jon the first 3 rounds, outstriking him and stopping all his takedowns, so who knows what you're talking about.

*edit* Reyes spending the whole fight fleeing:
giphy.gif

giphy.gif

Uouwszu.gif

He never chased Jon Jones, anyone can see the fight on Youtube.

No ones care about your GIFS.

If you attack few seconds and flee the whole fight, you're still fleeing genius...

He did hit Jon Jones but Jon Jones never looked hurt and kept coming forward during the whole fight and was controlling the cage, no wonder Reyes lost since he looked submissive (understand running away) during the whole fight.

At the end of the last round it looked like Reyes could not deal with another one while Jon Jones was still fresh.

What pisses me off about the whole ordeal is that crazy idea that Dana has of Stipe being popular. I assure you Charles or Poatan are more popular among American audience than that mumbling low profile firefighter.

Omg, the guy is a psycho. Lol

Jon uses religion as a crutch, when he goes off the rails he always falls back on his religion, blame it on the devil etc etc ..
Yeah, how you gonna constantly quote God and glorify God and then go act like the Devil.
Preaching God does not make one Godly.
<BC1>

This guy is an absoluty drug addict and people still thinking he is the goat? wtf this guy has tested positive for every single fight he've been.

Anybody that says that a god has revealed itself to them is a bold faced liar. Either a god reveals himself to everybody or nobody. Jones is nothing special for any god to stop playing hide and go seek
Ok so you know the spiritual laws of the universe? You know exactly how god works? If there is one of course. But still. Kind of a silly post.

This is getting way out of hand with the Jones hating. You guys will literally grasp at anything. He didn't say "I'm going to KILL you". He said "I'm going to FILL you in on the mysterious ways of our lord and savior, Jesus Christ. Let's break bread, my humble brother from another mothers illicit lover, I would more than happy to provide this urinary confection for your innermost thoughts and desires, magnificent arbiter of decency and fairness in sport"

Seriously though, odds of Jones being killed via police shooting are now up to 88.9%

It reminds me of that awful kink and practice that men from Paris use to indulge in. The guys are called "soupeurs" and is kinda self-explaining. Well those guys used to put bits of bread inside public urinals, then left. They would come and again the next day, and pick the bread soaked by the piss of dozens of strangers. And they ate them as a delicacy.

When they changed public bathrooms for self-cleaning ones, they had to resort to bar toilets (where the practice is understandably frowned upon) or any kind of public restroom really.

Anyway, if you ever see some bread in toilets, it's probably a fucking drug tester.

Enjoy the read : https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Soupeur?wprov=sfla1

PS : France is a formidable country.
physically ill from reading this dear fuckin lord

Matt Hamill headbutt Jon Jones' elbow into oblivion until Jon felt no way out except throwing the fight.

Also, Reyes chased Jon the first 3 rounds, outstriking him and stopping all his takedowns, so who knows what you're talking about.

*edit* Reyes spending the whole fight fleeing:
giphy.gif

giphy.gif

Uouwszu.gif

Man.. if Gane could have just stopped the first couple of takedowns, he would have murdered slow, fat ass Jones on the feet.

<DCrying>

As many predicted, Jones vs Stipe will never happen. Jones will be stripped of the belt over this. Wow, random and out there, but it's relevant to the sport. And it wasn't even USADA lmao.

Good f'in riddance.

Man.. if Gane could have just stopped the first couple of takedowns, he would have murdered slow, fat ass Jones on the feet.

<DCrying>

Depends. Maybe this fantasy version of Gane gets ko'ed easily by a fantasy version of Jones?

Back