News Jon Jones In Trouble for Supposedly Threatening to Kill Drug Tester (Updated with Video of 'Incident'.)

who knew we had woke weak little drug testers running around.. ( you know what happen to people come to my house unannounced they end up dead/.. no oh let fire him arrest him ( he was in his own home).. take his home sell it! what else can we do make you feel more safe in this world Lady..... PS the fact your phone records and videos i take that too.. .....come at me... Albuquerque so not surprised.

Lol Jones 100 percent has a camera in his garage. Release that video.

I have and I have consistently said something along the lines of “the evidence that we have now” … The report stops just shy of ruling out any physical assault, and has him cursing two people out. Keep in mind the most telling statement is the lack there of, from the 3rd party, based off of what we currently know. Who witnesses a woman reasonably fear for her safety in the presence of a UFC HW champ and has yet to corroborate her story? And why did her boss advise her not to press charges. I am trying to objectively weigh the evidence of what she recorded but the responses from her colleague and boss, plus Jon's home surveillance evidence heavily outweigh her claim.

Her boss just like the UFC wants to protect Jones.

The police report says that the officer saw the video on her cell phone that jones filmed, which backs up her story.
Wait, is that right? Jon grabs HER phone and records himself threatening her and then gives it back and then she takes it to cops? Jon does some stupid shit but if that's true, it might set a new record

Our criminal justice system is based on innocent until proven guilty. We shouldn’t have to blindly insert an assault, or reasonable fear of an assault. Yet nothing in our best piece of evidence suggests an assault or reasonable fear of an assault, had just taken place. Unless there’s some visual proof suggesting otherwise, law enforcement should rely heavily on this footage, which contradicts a logical notion that an assault had just taken place.
My FIRST comment on PAGE 22

CB - assault requires NO Physical Contact at all. Mentioning that people die for doing what someone just did at your residence fits the "assault" legal definition.​
See my FIRST comment on page 22. I even underlined it for you.
"physical assault" lmao dude you seriously need to get lost.

Assault is NOT PHYSICAL. That is BATTERY. Both are crimes.
No, you need to get lost! What did my first comment on page 22 say?

Get F'n Real. Those Vids Have Never Been Shown, just Jon's BS phone cover-up after he took her phone. Why TF did he take her phone from her while doing her

Read this, if capable. This explains more than you'll Ever Hear from Jon.

See my first comment on page 22, if you’re not just a bitch ass instigator, and see if I covered a reasonable fear of bodily harm.

(
If a moderator reads this, I only get vulgar when provoked, and I underlined his/her provoking insults. Not to mention I wasn’t wrong)

Wait, is that right? Jon grabs HER phone and records himself threatening her and then gives it back and then she takes it to cops? Jon does some stupid shit but if that's true, it might set a new record
The only thing that proves is the part of her story where he said “here’s crystal and Jerome”. It’s a piece of her story. It’s not the part with the death threat though.

Jon clearly does not give a fucking shit about women or rules, and there are still posters here that do all kinds of ridiculous mental gymnastics to advocate on behalf of this guy and defend him as if he has never done anything wrong in his life. I'm not sure who is actually more stupid. Those rushing to defend him, or Jones himself. This should not be about a lady having to defend herself, fear for her safety, did it or didn't it happen, or even dealing with an idiot substance abuser while just trying to do her job.

Maybe Jones should act like a fucking professional, or is that simply too much to ask or expect of him? He wants to be a fucking fighter and he wants to be the champ... it's all part and parcel. Should the drug tester have made an appointment in advance with Jones' secretary?

The same people who believe Jones is an innocent angel are likely the same ones who doesn't think Dana is the epitome of honesty too.

I get the people not wanting to give Jon the benefit of the doubt given his history, but it’s wild to me people are still taking the story completely at face value despite the video.

Like disregarding the high five entirely, she claimed he was so intoxicated he thought it was early and not mid afternoon. The video shows he’s not shit faced at all. Literally nobody would even know he’s even been drinking here if he himself hadn’t admitted he was in the middle of celebrating a friends birthday. He seems completely fine, and hitting the high five just fine yes absolutely would count as proof he’s not as drunk as she’s claiming as any legal arguments would count it as demonstrating motor skills.

I don’t know know how you possibly can honestly still believe the story as is. At the very least you need to have scaled back to say there’s some elements of it that may be true, but the initial version is clearly horseshit.
I could be a .35 and still nail a high five and walk decent enough if adrenaline was flowing. Hitting a high five is absolutely NOT proof.

"physical assault" lmao dude you seriously need to get lost.

Assault is NOT PHYSICAL. That is BATTERY. Both are crimes.

That depends what state you're in. Old common law, yes, assault would be fear of imminent harm. Many states have subsumed both into either assault or battery. Not sure about NM.

Another slap on the wrist incoming for Teflon Jon.

At this point he has to actually kill someone to face any sort of consequences.

no i dont think so. i think if he kills somebody it would be the first time that he made such a mistake/killed a person. another slap on the wrist is justified.

See my first comment on page 22, if you’re not just a bitch ass instigator, and see if I covered a reasonable fear of bodily harm.
Went back & read it again, my post wasn't made to be an insult. If you have twisted knickers from it that's on you.

no i dont think so. i think if he kills somebody it would be the first time that he made such a mistake/killed a person. another slap on the wrist is justified.
That ,or Endeavor spends billions on Trump's reelection campaign so Daddy Dana can get Jones pardoned based on his obvious case of PTSD for all the slanderous incidences Jon has had to endure.

That ,or Endeavor spends billions on Trump's reelection campaign so Daddy Dana can get Jones pardoned based on his obvious case of PTSD for all the slanderous incidences Jon has had to endure.

Jon has corrupted Ari Emmanuel and former president Trump already?! GOAT corrupter.

This is still Civil case?
If so, burden of proof lies with plaintiff (sensitive Crystal).

Any competent attorney will be able to shred the "alleged" threat apart.

By far this is the weakest case Jon has been in....

Also, what's the deal with girlfriend/boyfriend tagging along on company drug testing visits? This gotta be against policy - for obvious reasons....

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jess_bjj
Back