Media Jon Jones looking fat and out of shape

Will Bones ever fight again?

• Total voters
Is everyone forgetting he has a serious shoulder injury?

My dad had the same injury and he could barely move for months because of the pain.

He'll have his fight against Stipe but it'll take time.

Tore my pec last April.

Couldn't do a push up or pull up for 7 months.

Now it's been 10 months and I'm back to training. Still can't do dips.

Lost approx 20% of my pushing strength on my right side where I tore my pec.

Thought it was a torn bicep due to the bruising and didn't get it looked at fast enough and found out I missed the window for pec surgery which is 7-10 days..

Now I have a deformity and lost a lot of strength. Jacare had the same injury and was never the same again even after surgery and retired.

Tore my pec last April.

Couldn't do a push up or pull up for 7 months.

Now it's been 10 months and I'm back to training. Still can't do dips.

Lost approx 20% of my pushing strength on my right side where I tore my pec.

Thought it was a torn bicep due to the bruising and didn't get it looked at fast enough and found out I missed the window for pec surgery which is 7-10 days..

Now I have a deformity and lost a lot of strength. Jacare had the same injury and was never the same again even after surgery and retired.
Yea man my dad found the best surgeon in the west to get fixed and has always had problems with it.

Is everyone forgetting he has a serious shoulder injury?

My dad had the same injury and he could barely move for months because of the pain.

He'll have his fight against Stipe but it'll take time.

I thought it was a pec tear not a shoulder injury?

Wow he got big. I get that he couldn't train due to injury but damn, he couldn't have lessened his food in take?

waiting on the next slide ...
Collage-Maker-17-Jul-2023-05-09-PM-2473.jpg

Man he really does look bad there. He got skinnier and fatter at the same time. I dont think he ever would have suffered that injury if he hadnt done all that insane and Im talking elite levels of power lifting(probably with PEDs) already overloading the tendons/ligaments in addition to all the weight he put on relatively quickly. Jonny flew too close to the sun chasing that HW strap. Stipe probably beats him at this point.

That’s what happens when you get off the juice

His fans don’t wanna admit it - but it’s the truth

Mentally seems shot too … he’s not a top fighter anymore … would be shocked if he fought anyone after stipe ….him making it to the stipe fight even would shock me

To be honest he does not look stronger AND fatter. Look at his arms, they seem thinner. Like he lost muscle mass and gain fat.

it's almost like there was some special elixir that he has to cycle off of every few months in order to not totally destroy his body.

These threads tend to show how athletically and gym-stupid a good portion of this forum is.

Dude is recovering from tearing pectoral from bone, what in the hell kind of upper body musculature do you expect? Lol
The kind that can pick up and dump pro rugby players with no problem like a week ago.

Back