Jon Jones looks like he’s 50 years old

And I thought I lived under a rock!

Wow, you must feel special. I don't hang out on the internet all day kid, lol. One day you may grow up and have other shit to do as well once your mom tells you to quit sponging off of her and you leave home.

Wow, you must feel special. I don't hang out on the internet all day kid, lol. One day you may grow up and have other shit to do as well once your mom tells you to quit sponging off of her and you leave home.
Who hurt you?

So you admit to having other shit more important (which is fine and normal) but you'll reply after a 2 week period?

So you admit to having other shit more important (which is fine and normal) but you'll reply after a 2 week period?
Some people are just assholes.
Doesn't bother me tho. I like this little community of misfits we got here

Change the title to
GOAT looks like he’s 50 years old

it's the alcohol and lack of sleep from it. I remember my hardcore drinking days where i drank liquor almost everyday of the week. I looked at least 10 years older. I'm clean now and i look like my young self again.

I'd be surprised if he steps anywhere near the octagon, and if he does I'd be surprised he does anything.
But wth do I know...

That decrepit looking old man is the greatest fighter of all time.

<{RoseRun}>

The way it works is when someone responds to my comment, it shows a notification. When I get around to logging on, I can respond back. Sorry it wasn't more important to me, lol.

Tell you what, if it bothers you, don't respond back. Pretty simple.

The way it works is when someone responds to my comment, it shows a notification. When I get around to logging on, I can respond back. Sorry it wasn't more important to me, lol.

Tell you what, if it bothers you, don't respond back. Pretty simple.
What?

The two poster boys for cocaine and alcohol aging ahead of schedule. Is normal.

Back