Jon Jones megathread

Also the first question she asked was: "Is he a BMA"? Which I had to google (being not American), and it means "Black male adult" in police language.
I wonder why that's relevant. US policing seems to have their own codes.

When did they say that? I'd assume it was after she got name/birth date and was confirming identity when she pulled up his info since he has a record in Nevada. Or maybe she was in communication with LEO to give them a BOLO and they asked her if it was a BMA because they saw Jones outside (and undoubtedly know who he is).

Jon is short for Jonathan, so I'm going to go out on a limb, and say no, it definitely isn't.

Jon/John can be a stand alone name depending on the spelling, smart ass.

Just listened.

This shit is sad. She sounds TERRIFIED of him. Hope she can find it to leave for herself and her daughters.
Not yet she is patiently waiting for that divorce bag

surprised it took him that long to find a birthday. never heard of wikipedia ?

why one of the first thing that they ask is whether they're black or not? the usa is such a fucked up place dude lmao
Thats not what she asked, but obviously its so they know whether to shoot him or not. Its just not safe being black in Amerikkka, those fraudulent FBI statistics are white supremacy in action.

Wish they would just put him in the same cell that Brett Rogers is in, Jones needs a taste of the other side, it will change him and no more women ever in danger. If ya know what I mean boys ;) ;) :) wink wink

HoF? Dude needs to be in the UFC "Hall of shame"

Countless times, JBJ been screwing up.. then tack on this? beating his wife in front of their kids? He's a first class shit bag.

I bet you ANYTHING, this isnt the first time he's dropped a beating on her, either.

What I like to know. How the fuck do these calls leak to the public?

Probably people intercept the line. I don't think 911 lines aren't hackable.

Or

Someone from the inside releases it for money/transparency.

I think of Jon more as a PED cheat in the cage and a POS criminal outside of it.
If you don't think he is amazing fighter, you are a complete fucking moron! If PEDs could turn average fighters into Jones, we would see a lot more fighters like Jones

Geez man if Jon wasn't one the best fighters of all time he would have been kicked out of the UFC a long long time ago. I want to see him fight again but how many times can he pull the "I'm really going to change this time" card? As much as i want to see him fight at heavyweight enough is enough.

Jon/John can be a stand alone name depending on the spelling, smart ass.

aOPG4UkzhuUjYedNCQ5qV3IBXJcXv8rkc0vbq0AROnbTf2WYsJRM6pqIdpWb5Mftvw00nAxVMWseqHulGGI_kP5zSJ_6dNat6jv7Ufxr0jv_q-pY9PytoHA3o54kToMEY695GEVGw3ZtIoa0AUrMubR36A1SJKlmWmw

Jon doesn't have to do a fooking thing anyone tells him... Including these obvious attempts by the 205 division to frame him for thingz we all know he didn't do.

If you don't think he is amazing fighter, you are a complete fucking moron! If PEDs could turn average fighters into Jones, we would see a lot more fighters like Jones
It's not just the PED, he has a huge reach and height advantage , fights dirty and got lucky a few times when judges gifted him with decisions on Gus and Reyes.

No one says that he isn't a good fighter ,but this "amazing fighter record" you see is definitely a result of all those things. These things will not help him if he ever fights at HW but since he cowardly priced himself out of the chance for everyone to find out for themselves, we will never know.

Back