News Jon Jones Posts Mysterious Tweet

Twitter and MMA together is awful.

It is a response for Conor tweets saying Jon is #3 or #4 GOAT

upload_2020-5-23_22-27-34.png

Twitter and MMA together is awful.

I remember when Dana really started pushing this shit and even back then was thinking the same. I look at twitter like a 35 year old Don Frye would look at twitter. I'd be suprised if Fedor ever took up tweeting as a real activity like the gay fighters of today.

Are we really discussing every tweet this cokehead does?
Shit’s like a car wreck (pun intended). I know it’s bullshit and Jones is talking that mess, but I still just have to watch for the small chance Jones moves up to top tier HWs and watch his destruction. Oh, fuck, he’ll really go off the rails after getting smashed.

I remember when Dana really started pushing this shit and even back then was thinking the same. I look at twitter like a 35 year old Don Frye would look at twitter. I'd be suprised if Fedor ever took up tweeting as a real activity like the gay fighters of today.

Screen_Shot_2017-02-22_at_12.29.49_PM.jpg

this guy has zero impulse control lol. guys spews whatever crap he thinks up, and types it out. when he, "officially" loses, he may go off the rails even worse than ronda. who knows. the guy is a literal loose cannon, with no guidance whatsoever.

I think he forgot to put the word moonshine in front of still.

AAAAAANNNNNNDDDD STTTIIIIIIIIIILLLLLL...
Off his tits on class A drugs while driving on the wrong side of the road while shooting his glock in the air, just as the Lord intended.

The book of philippians.

Back