Media "Jon Jones said that he got humbled and his a$$ whiped "

GOAT

Greatest Of All Tops

<JonesDXSuckIt>

<30>
Jon Jones ain't gay fam swear down why mans always gotta associate him widda gheys bro ☠️🩻🚫🌈

seinfeld-not-that-theres-anything-wrong.gif

Reminds me of when Seagal tried to take on Judo Gene LeBell.

Homie found out there are levels.

MJW would get murked in about 10 seconds vs Jones in an actual fight.

Takedown, hellbows, choked into the afterlife.

yeah he'd take a hell of a ass pounding

Mjw has some insane kicks

And interesting techniques / movements

Could definitely see him giving Jones some work in that regard when it comes to light flow sparring

Obviously Jones would destroy him in a real fight, but mjw is a legit martial artist and his skillset / technique is to be respected.

None of us really know how his spars have went against pros though, only that they all seem to respect and speak highly of him. To me that holds a fair amount of weight.

Hes not a fighter, but it's also not hard seeing him hold his own, at least in a more controlled sparring setting.

Why is there no sparring footage.

I only see footage of playfull technique exchange

Not even. Getting the better of a few key aspects or exchanges in light/technical sparring does NOT mean he got the better of Jon even on that day. If it was hard sparring, he'd be on his ass, period.

There is no day where MJW would get the better of JJ in sparring. If Jon is respecting him as an actor and martial artist, and just trying to learn and exchange, sure, MJW could probably land some techniques he'd never hope to land if Jon was sparring him like another fighter.
He's a nice man but a bit deluded.

If no one competed in any ranked fighting they really shouldn't be talking about how they can beat so and so. Shit even Rogan has actual competitions under his belt and knows he would get his ass whooped in his prime by most actual fighters.

And no, I do not believe he got the better of Jon Jones in anything except touch butt level sparring … But in 1987 his kicks and in & out footwork was competitively better than whoever was in front of him, in a 1 day competition.

Last edited:

Who knows

Only they would know that

You can tell just by the way he moves though, great understanding of distance, incredible kicks, seems to have a good handle on boxing as well, which is generally more uncommon as far as traditional martial artists go.

We've seen how well that karate style, understanding of how to cover distance, mitigate damage and counter translates to MMA with Machida, Wonderboy, even Conor in his prime.

MJW is a much more credentialed traditional martial artist than those fighters.

I wouldn't be surprised to see him get beaten up in a full on fight, as that requires a different sort of mentality, preparation and experience.. but skill, technique wise, it also wouldn't be surprising for him to be hanging with elite fighters either.

We're all just guessing though. But I tend to think he would've been exposed a long time ago if he wasn't legit, given how many boxers, mma fighters and kickboxers he's trained with over the years. At least one would've came out and said yeah, that guy ain't shit, he's all talk.

But everyone has always seemed to speak pretty highly of him.

And no, I do not believe he got the better of Jon Jones in anything except touch butt level sparring … But in 1987 his kicks and in & footwork was competitively better than whoever was in front of him, in a 1 day competition.

That is straight up ballet. You're on sherdog a fight forum.

Back