Media Jon Jones threatens troll online - “it’s not hard to find you”

I usually don't upset people in general. 😇

It's not like I'd see Jon and just blurt out "OMG it's Jon Jones! Pulsing dick pills pregnant hit-and-run stripper slap wifebeating headbutt car guns!" like some sperg.
Got a point there. I wouldn't do that to most humans really lol. Wether i could beat their ass or not 😂

I'm with Jon on this. It's fucking crazy to me how comfortable people are with randomly insulting people and expecting it to slide. And then they get all upset and offended when the guy responds? Oh no, consequences.

Thats true of just about any internet trolling. They would never even show up to a normal persons house cuz they might get shot.

Welcome to the internet!
not his house lol

go to the GYM and challenge him
I'm with Jon on this. It's fucking crazy to me how comfortable people are with randomly insulting people and expecting it to slide. And then they get all upset and offended when the guy responds? Oh no, consequences.
agreed. for people claiming to be MMA fans, lots have no respect for the athletes. I bet all the haters could not do 2 minutes in a cage fight, let alone 25 minutes.

not his house lol

agreed. for people claiming to be MMA fans, lots have no respect for the athletes. I bet all the haters could not do 2 minutes in a cage fight, let alone 25 minutes.
Yeah, if you can't beat up someone you have no right to critizice him no matter if he is a wifebeating juicer.

Offended? Upset? We are laughing at him because he is a clown.

not his house lol

Well yeah there are legit pro mma fighters that can't do 25 minutes.

lmao

Its ok to hit your wife and drive drunk and cheat to knock people out.

Whats NOT ok is talking shit online. Thats where u draw the line.
You have refreshed my memory on saint jon.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mlaw44
Back