Jon Jones' UFC career officially over?

Status
Not open for further replies.
JBJ wants more money than U fight cheap willing to part with. I think he would be competitive with anyone but at HW one god shot is all it takes. That brain trauma risk does warrant hazard pay.

It should be. He should have been in jail several times over now.

Uhh...that second article is obviously a joke. USADA changed their rules so that they didn't have to announce test failures until the appeals process is over, but then they have to announce the failure and a suspension, if one is given. That's how I understand it.

I know that one is a joke, but it’s making an implication without being deliberately specific because it’s on a lot of minds.

You understand the rules correct. The problem is this rule was deliberately implemented to end transparency because of Jones’ continued transgressions. That is all. Game over. We have no idea as to the wording or what constitutes an “appeal” or positive tests that are considered “pending”. Remember when Jones’ pulsing theory was debunked by knowledgeable people? This is the same damn thing. The only difference now is Dana White is holding all the cards and will be exploring every loophole to protect his company from another Jones positive test. I think the whole thing is a damn sham and Jones is being held to a different standard because he’s paid up with the right people.

I know that one is a joke, but it’s making an implication without being deliberately specific because it’s on a lot of minds.

You understand the rules correct. The problem is this rule was deliberately implemented to end transparency because of Jones’ continued transgressions. That is all. Game over. We have no idea as to the wording or what constitutes an “appeal” or positive tests that are considered “pending”. Remember when Jones’ pulsing theory was debunked by knowledgeable people? This is the same damn thing. The only difference now is Dana White is holding all the cards and will be exploring every loophole to protect his company from another Jones positive test. I think the whole thing is a damn sham and Jones is being held to a different standard because he’s paid up with the right people.
Absolutely they changed and bent the rules for Jones, and almost certainly at the direction of UFC. No more announcements of positive tests, gave him 30 months off his suspension for "assistance", created the theory of pulsing to nullify his repeated failures. I totally agree that USADA's rules for UFC are whatever they say they are at a given moment and can change at any time for any reason. And they don't even have to tell anyone, if it wasn't for NSAC refusing to let Jones fight, no one would have ever known that he was repeatedly failing his drug tests that were basically being covered up the UFC and USADA

Jon Jones absolutley sucks

Who needs these roids turinabol schenanigans at HW? HW is slow as it is to get matches made.
come on, you ,must be joking!
I take it you have been drinking!!!

It is fairly obvious we all need roids turinabol schenanigans at HW!!!!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back