Jon Jones Vs Conor McGregor - Who Takes The Cake?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sansnom

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Jon Jones has long been the biggest offender outside the cage in the UFC. But with Conor's recent incidents, the race is getting closer.

jonesjumpsuit.jpg

- Driving drunk into a pole
- Hitting a pregnant lady and fleeing the scene
- Busted for PEDs twice
- Touching a stripper inappropriately

Conor-McGregor-974270.jpg

- Jumping the Bellator cage and hitting the refs
- Throwing a dolly through a bus window full of people
- Smashing a fan's phone
- Punching an old man in a bar

I think Jon Jones still wins, but Conor is creeping up there and might snatch Jones title in the future.

What do you Sherbros think, who takes the cake?

It depends if Conor's toes are popped out of his socket...during a bad camp...after chasing someone out of disrespect....or punching a 51 yr old guy.

Jon Jones has long been the biggest offender outside the cage in the UFC. But with Conor's recent incidents, the race is getting closer.

jonesjumpsuit.jpg

- Driving drunk into a pole
- Hitting a pregnant lady and fleeing the scene
- Busted for PEDs twice
- Touching a stripper inappropriately

Conor-McGregor-974270.jpg

- Jumping the Bellator cage and hitting the refs
- Throwing a dolly through a bus window full of people
- Smashing a fan's phone
- Punching an old man in a bar

I think Jon Jones still wins, but Conor is creeping up there and might snatch Jones title in the future.

What do you Sherbros think, who takes the cake?

YOU FOOL!

Isn't it obvious!!!!?

Conor is way worse than Jon. While Jon is a reckless individual. Conor is malicious as fuck with his behavior.

All seriousness, Jon would look real bad if stripper thing is real. But most times he is just being chaotic in within his surrounding. Conor comes after people.

Didn't some UFC fighter kill 2 people while driving under the influence?

I'll go with that guy

Jones and Conor are just rascals

Didn't some UFC fighter kill 2 people while driving under the influence?

I'll go with that guy

Jones and Conor are just rascals

Des Green. He had a suspended license at the time of the crash too. Total scumbag.

Both are horrible humans. One who hits and runs or one that sucker punches old people.

Conor’s worse. Jones is an idiot who for the most part doesn’t intend to hurt people. What McGregor does is mostly on purpose.
Jon didn’t mean to hit the pregnant lady. Conor meant to slap the commissioner, attack bus, attack old man etc
Steroids isn’t a big thing for me, loads are on it.

Conor is a dick and Jon Jones is an asshole. Apples and oranges bro

There’s also a pretty big difference between the two that I’m not gonna speak on...

Conor’s worse. Jones is an idiot who for the most part doesn’t intend to hurt people. What McGregor does is mostly on purpose.
Jon didn’t mean to hit the pregnant lady. Conor meant to slap the commissioner, attack bus, attack old man etc
Steroids isn’t a big thing for me, loads are on it.

Jones is reckless and irresponsible. Conor has shown a pattern of being willing to attack people who aren't even trained fighters. Unless it's Cormer, Jones laughs when people talk shit to him in public.

Jones is reckless and irresponsible. Conor has shown a pattern of being willing to attack people who aren't even trained fighters.
Yes. Jones is an idiot whilst Conor is out of control. This is coming from an alleged Conor fanboy.

I think they're both garbage, so naturally Luke Thomas will say I'm a racist because Jon Jones is black.

Everyone gather round, ya hear! Let's stomp our feet and cry, we'll see who's most disgusted with these two!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back