Media Jon Jones wants Stipe next

It just seems like jon is scared when an opponent seems stronger and runs away from those fights.

In his decade win streak as a champion fighting all contenders in his weight class-

Give examples of him running away from fights?

there is only one HW GOAT = FEDOR EMELIANENKO

martin lazarov (0-2)
levon lagilava (1-3)
hiroya takada (1-3)
mihail apostolov (0-1)
ryushi yanagisawa (24-25)
lee hasdell (9-14)
chris haseman (20-17)
gary goodridge (23-22)
yuji nagata (0-2)
naoya ogawa (7-2)
zulu (9-9)
hong man choi (4-5)
jaideep singh (2-3)download.jpeg.jpg

In his decade win streak as a champion fighting all contenders in his weight class-

Not LHW but at HW he is scared. Also he lost his 3 latest fights.

How so? Because Lewis said it?

Imagine being a Jon Jones fan lol
Lots of people have hinted Francis might be older , but I don’t really believe it…..I’ve been a Jon Jones fan since UFC 87 ….. I’m committed at this point

People are out of their minds...
The dude got hit by Francis while defending his fucking belt! That was his last fight!

Obviously that getting hit flush by Francis means you go to sleep.
But that is a far cry from being "shot", "old" or "chinny".

The disrespect towards Miocic (and Jon, but that's a different story) is impressive, especially when we also take into account the latest disrespect towards Francis and Gane.
No. He looked like shit with DC before that.
He’s way too hitable.
Francis wins 10/10 against him now. He’s def washed IMO. Heavyweights just allow out of prime guys to stay longer, since most of them are older anyways.

No. He looked like shit with DC before that.
He’s way too hitable.
Francis wins 10/10 against him now. He’s def washed IMO. Heavyweights just allow out of prime guys to stay longer, since most of them are older anyways.
Sorry, but that's just wrong.
He BEAT DC twice. And DC is not a pushover!
But beyond that.
People claiming he looked bad... yeah, losing to Francis via KTFO does that to you.
But that's ONE fight. Again, he was the champ. He was beating top ranked fighters.
He lost ONE fight.

To claim he is now past his prime, shot or whatever over one fight is just stupid

Sorry, but that's just wrong.
He BEAT DC twice. And DC is not a pushover!
But beyond that.
People claiming he looked bad... yeah, losing to Francis via KTFO does that to you.
But that's ONE fight. Again, he was the champ. He was beating top ranked fighters.
He lost ONE fight.

To claim he is now past his prime, shot or whatever over one fight is just stupid
Dc ALSO was past his prime and slowed down a lot. The first 2 fights you can see the massive decline entering the 3rd. It’s so ridiculously obvious.
I honestly wish I mortgaged my house on the Stipe Francis rematch. That was the EASIEST fight in my life to predict and the odds were a steal.

Pretty much everyone Jones beat is "old" and passed their prime according to Sherdog.

People cry that Shogun at 29 and champion was "old" when Jones beat him.

He cant win with his detractors.

The excuses will continue with his HW run.

I do not think Jones is scared of Francis or Stipe. Shogun wasn't old but his knees were shot man, this guy had 3 knee surgeries & had a knee operation after beating Machida & before facing Jones. I wouldn't say he was washed up by any means but its true about his knees. I think even "prime" Shogun would've still lost to Jones regardless

JJ 's reading sherdog. it's an even fight since both haven't fought for a bit and both are legendary. i don't know who'll win though. 50 50 for me.

how many fights?
Only one?
and you are claiming that because he did not look good on ONE FIGHT, you can declare him shot.

Despite the clear evidence that he lost before and came back stronger and better and beat his foe TWICE to prove that it was not a fluke....

indeed, kid. You got nothing.
It’s not just one fight. It was his last fight. And he was younger in the past, so coming back isn’t as difficult as it is now. He’s almost 40

He looked slower from DC 1 to 2…. ESP to 3

and when he fought Francis, he looked like a shell of himself.

Dc ALSO was past his prime and slowed down a lot. The first 2 fights you can see the massive decline entering the 3rd. It’s so ridiculously obvious.
I honestly wish I mortgaged my house on the Stipe Francis rematch. That was the EASIEST fight in my life to predict and the odds were a steal.
right. as usual, ytou just KNEW it!
Even though no one had any clue how he would fare stopping Stipe's Takedowns... not every shertard knew....

You know? Must be something in the water!
Because I also can predict every fight that already happened with 100% accuracy!

It’s not just one fight. It was his last fight. And he was younger in the past, so coming back isn’t as difficult as it is now. He’s almost 40

He looked slower from DC 1 to 2…. ESP to 3

and when he fought Francis, he looked like a shell of himself.
LOL were you expecting to get older in the past???

Kid, you also were younger in the past... now logic escapes you.

There’s gifs of him turning and running IN fights lmaooo the fuck you mean?

LOL were you expecting to get older in the past???

Kid, you also were younger in the past... now logic escapes you.
What are you smoking?

you think stipe is still a prime fighter right?

he’s gotten slower, and hit more in his last 3 fights. Fact.
Francis murders stipe if they ever meet again.
That’s why I think Jones can win as well, as Stipe is on a decline. And it shows.

What are you smoking?

you think stipe is still a prime fighter right?

he’s gotten slower, and hit more in his last 3 fights. Fact.
Francis murders stipe if they ever meet again.
That’s why I think Jones can win as well, as Stipe is on a decline. And it shows.
nah, kid
Francis improved. And it showed.
Stipe is the same Stipe everyone called underdog in all his fights as a champ.

You haters are just happy he lost, so it vindicates you, like you knew what you were talking about

a broken clock is right twice a day!

nah, kid
Francis improved. And it showed.
Stipe is the same Stipe everyone called underdog in all his fights as a champ.

You haters are just happy he lost, so it vindicates you, like you knew what you were talking about

a broken clock is right twice a day!
You’re just a fucking idiot. I am sorry.
I am not a Stipe hater. Find one post by me shitting on Stipe. I root for the dude. I rooted for him in all DC and Francis fights.
I am just a realist. He’s older now. He’s slower.
You clowns think peak performance is achieved at 40. I can always tell when someone’s never played a sport.
Grow up.

You’re just a fucking idiot. I am sorry.
I am not a Stipe hater. Find one post by me shitting on Stipe. I root for the dude. I rooted for him in all DC and Francis fights.
I am just a realist. He’s older now. He’s slower.
You clowns think peak performance is achieved at 40. I can always tell when someone’s never played a sport.
Grow up.
kid.
There's nothing more pathetic than a hater who's ashamed of being a hater.
I truly don't care.

I just don't hate him. And I don't need to shit on him to feel better.
you do.

Back