Jon Jones went from a -1200 to a -800 favorite.

CBohl

Brown Belt
@Brown
Reaction score
Am I missing something here?

A bunch of people are just hedging their bets on Smith in case he pulls off the upset. No reason not to when the odds are that high.

I put 90 on Woodley at -175, now hes -145. FML

I noticed Jones was -1300 actually, now hes -800. IDK I guess alot of people were putting a flyer on smith, its better then putting 130$ to win 10 on Jones lol

Am I missing something here?
He said he wants to be the Floyd Mayweather of the UFC, you just don't do that.

giphy.gif

My advice:

Take out a loan. $10,000 Or so. Put it on Jones. You will only win a small portion but it is impossible to lose.

Some people are probably betting with their hearts instead of their heads, they want Jones to lose and are betting against him

My advice:

Take out a loan. $10,000 Or so. Put it on Jones. You will only win a small portion but it is impossible to lose.
It took 4 minutes and 33 seconds for him to beat chael. If it went to the second round chael might of won considering Jones toe was half ripped off

My advice:

Chael nearly beat Jones because of the broken toe. Anything can happen.

That's like a 4% change in implied probabiity. Not a big deal.

I don't get the Smith hype for him to pull off a KO. I'd like to see jones get KOd as much as anyone trust me.

But I rewatched smith vs volkan today and don't see it happening at all.

Smith was helpless on the ground round2. Wasn't great in the clinch. Power wasn't that amazing. To his credit he got a takedown and finished the fight but before that in round3 he was looking extremely gassed.

I think Jones gets a round 2 tko here. Round 1 feel him out and realise he is several levels above and then turns it on r2 and gets the finish in a dominating beat down

Yea its a bit odd. Looks like Vegas likes the underdog story right now. Usman is barely an underdog, which surprises me. That is real tight.

Someone's a huge fav you going to attract the "anything can happen and I want money" crowd. Nothing to this.

Chael nearly beat Jones because of the broken toe. Anything can happen.

If you're not the kind of guy to take out a 5 figure loan and dump it on an MMA fight based on the advice of a random sherdogger then unfortunately my advice isn't for you.

It took 4 minutes and 33 seconds for him to beat chael. If it went to the second round chael might of won considering Jones toe was half ripped off

I think Anthony should target Jones' toe.

Yea its a bit odd. Looks like Vegas likes the underdog story right now. Usman is barely an underdog, which surprises me. That is real tight.

Usman is 9-0 in the UFC and hasn't lost a fight in 6 years. That line makes sense. As far as Jones/Smith tightening up, people bet where the value is.

They can feel the Smith hype train.

War Smith!

Back