Jones is gonna destroy Ngannou

he beat a former unbeaten hw champ that s more than enoght prove <JonesDXSuckIt><DCrying>
He has never fought at HW because he was too scared even when DC was HW champ he wouldn’t fight him. Lol especially without his steroids he is horribly average. Nice try

ngannou has literally 0 chance of beating jones

jones is light years ahead of ngannou on the feet
The jones that got his shit pushed in on the feet by Gus (while juiced). Lol. Watch jones fight under usada. He squeaks by middleweights.

Gus would box the life out of Ngannou too bud
The jones that got his shit pushed in on the feet by Gus (while juiced). Lol. Watch jones fight under usada. He squeaks by middleweights.

Jones? Jones? Nope, doesn't ring any bells. Did he used to fight for the UFC?

It was pretty clear last night Jones would beat both of them, the gap in technique is huge. The tweet after Jones win the HW title to DC is going to give DC many restless nights. It is what it is.

I've been trying to tell people this. Bones fight IQ is too much.
Yeah his fight IQ is up to 715!

Oh, no , wait, that's how many fucking days he's wasted since his last fight talking shit on twitter... and not fighting....

My Bad....

You sound like a fanboy. The only close fights Jones has had are against people he doesn’t outsize considerably, especially in terms of reach.

He doesn't win when half of the community doesn't believe he won the Gus, Santos or Reyes fights. It's like saying Machida won the first fight vs Shogun, back in the day this was the disputed fight.
Jones won
he won, It's ancient history regardless of your personal feeling and desires

Like those morons waiting for Trump because, "he won in my heart"

Pull your panties up

Yeah. Thats why he's the hw champ. Wait......
how many heavy boys has gus faced only werdum who is a bjj guy over all not a fair comparsion to make with the rest of the striking heavy division bud

It was pretty clear last night Jones would beat both of them, the gap in technique is huge. The tweet after Jones win the HW title to DC is going to give DC many restless nights. It is what it is.
<DCrying>

How some people can defend this stinker of a performance/fight is beyond me. Gotta pretend that $70 was well spent maybe?

At least this card had some actual good fights.

Jones won
he won, It's ancient history regardless of your personal feeling and desires

Like those morons waiting for Trump because, "he won in my heart"

Pull your panties up

Oh ok, thanks for conveying the message to me, maybe Jones should have hired you for his legal, PED and PR issues too. As Connor once put it: “Faaaanboy”.

my dad is been dead for around 4 years dumbass
Damn, sad that was his last message on Sherdog. RIP.
pour-drink.gif

Oh ok, thanks for conveying the message to me, maybe Jones should have hired you for his legal, PED and PR issues too. As Connor once put it: “Faaaanboy”.
The fact you're quoting connor says volumes.

Jones won regardless of its emotional impact on your feelings and desires

Back