Jones made a career beating MW's

Shut the fuck up.
I don’t even like Jones but to discredit everything he’s accomplished and his wins is just making you look like a bitter bitch with a shitty life.

Stop projecting, pussy.
Lol I guess I should have been more clear, I'm comparing him to GSP, and Anderson! I'm not "discrediting everything he accomplished"

Obviously he is a top 3 fighter of all time, and has had an incredible career

Yall be sensitive af I actually wanted Jones to win hahaha.

How was a Glover who was only in the UFC for two years and 5-0 past his prime <31>

Even watching the fight he was still fast and explosive, well as explosive as he could’ve been after Jones ripped his shoulder off. Definitely fell off after tho
I guarantee you he would say he peaked before he got to Jones.... but you think he fell off immediately after Jones? ... sounds like you almost agree with me lol

I guarantee you he would say he peaked before he got to Jones.... but you think he fell off immediately after Jones? ... sounds like you almost agree with me lol

Because he lost convincingly to a better fighter? Doesn’t mean he was all of a sudden washed up when he made the walk that night

At least he didn't lose to a middleweight...

2hmN3ZV.gif

Because he lost convincingly to a better fighter? Doesn’t mean he was all of a sudden washed up when he made the walk that night
He wasn't totally washed up, I never said that lol, people always exaggerate what you say on here to make retarded ass points

His camp have implied this before, and it's pretty obvious considering his first pro fight was in 2002! He was still good, but he missed his prime at the high level due to visa issues.

https://www.sherdog.com/fighter/Jon-Jones-27944

Look at his record, his only impressive wins are DC, and Gus... which saved his career imo because everyone else he beat, was either past their prime (Glover, Shogun), a true MW (too many to name), or a controversial barely win (Reyes, Santos, Smith, OSP)

This guy is fucking overrated guys, GSP, and Anderson had muuuuuuch better wins... even Khabib is getting there.

Edit: This post definitely pissed people off lol, I'm just saying GSP, and Anderson's resumes are more impressive... of course Jones is incredible and easily a top 3 GOAT

Tito Ortiz is another example of a guy who did well almost exclusively against true MW's, Chuck has pointed this out numerous times

Holy shit I am in awe of what you are doing here. I bow to your superior trolling Kung Fu.

...I cant stand Jones, but Vera, OSP, Bader, Rampage, and Glover are all middleweights?

Anderson made a career of beating natural bantamweights and GSP made a career of beating natural flyweights

In hindsight, everyone sucks, is overrated and were never that good.

You do know that Shogun has a KO win over Overeem right? He also has KO wins over Liddell, Arona, Randleman, Lil Nog, Rampage.

He's a Top 3 LHW Ever, and you are saying he's not a LHW lol

Impossible, Sherdog has told me he's a scrub because he tapped to strikes.

How was a Glover who was only in the UFC for two years and 5-0 past his prime <31>

Even watching the fight he was still fast and explosive, well as explosive as he could’ve been after Jones ripped his shoulder off. Definitely fell off after tho

He has only lost to Davis, Rumble, Gus and Anderson after the Jones fight. In his prime he would have lost to the same guys except maybe Anderson. Surely he is out of prime now and has been awhile, but he didn't "definitely fell off" after losing to Jones.

Look at his record, his only impressive wins are DC, and Gus... which saved his career imo because everyone else he beat, was either past their prime (Glover, Shogun), a true MW (too many to name), or a controversial barely win (Reyes, Santos, Smith, OSP)

This guy is fucking overrated guys, GSP, and Anderson had muuuuuuch better wins... even Khabib is getting there.

Edit: This post definitely pissed people off lol, I'm just saying GSP, and Anderson's resumes are more impressive... of course Jones is incredible and easily a top 3 GOAT

Tito Ortiz is another example of a guy who did well almost exclusively against true MW's, Chuck has pointed this out numerous times
Just so you know , youre a fucking idiot.
Making sure you know this incase you didnt

OP is 100% right.

Anytime Jones fights someone his own size it's been a close decision that could've gone either way.

lmao

He beat

LHW champion Rashad Evans (who won TUF as a HW)
LHW champion Rampage Jackson
LHW champion Lyoto Machida
LHW champion Shogun Rua
HW champion Daniel Cormier
LHW champion Vitor Belfort (that was where he won a championship off Randy with the eye cut. It was a freak win but it was fair and square)

and those fights are the fights that made his career.

tumblr_n8ciicxkko1rdn65io1_500.gif

Gus... which saved his career imo

Saved the career of a world champ with 6 defenses (at the time) including 5 former LHW champions.

Never change Sherdog. This is why I come here.

Back