Media Jones making fun of Ngannou and Gane after their poor performance

Those were close fights, but hardly "life and death". Jones has never been really hurt by anyone, he did have close kick boxing fights with Reyes and Santos though.

I mean, the only time I think I've ever seen Jones even remotely stunned was when Machida landed clean on him. He did look like he had a life and death war with Gus in their first fight, but even with all the shots he took, he never looked like he was stunned.
I meant life and death as in death being Jones losing the fight . In that sense it was absolutely life and death .
I agree though Jon Jones has an incredible record ,and usually dominates. He almost got caught in that Vitor armbar too but after that he schooled him as well.
I'm not a Jones hater like a lot of people on here . He's clearly the greatest UFC fighter of all time as of now imo.

I never count out Jones. I joined this forum in 2015 to see DC (or anyone) beat that guy and I'm still waiting...

Hey Jon, no one likes you, so maybe you should just stick to fighting and stay off twitter.. you make most people sick with your behaviour and creepy / urky personality..

Nah, a TON of people are still huge fans of Jones as a fighter

I just don't get how you can root for a woman basher..

Because I don't apply a social credit score to everything like the CCP, and Jones private life has absolutely ZERO to do with this

jon-jones-kick.gif

Does someone need to remind Jones of his last 5 years of fights? Fucking snoozefests, fights he "won" razor thin decisions in point fights, or ones he failed drug tests for ... sometimes all 3.

The Jon Jones who was juiced out of his mind in both rematches against Gus and Cormier would be a great opponent for either Ngannou or Gane.

But the natty Jones who fought to lacklusters draws against Reyes and Santos? Both HWs beat him IMHO.

I mean, the only time I think I've ever seen Jones even remotely stunned was when Machida landed clean on him.

Machida fans make a bit too much out of that one flurry and the following left depicted in this gif =>

Gus hurt Jones more in their 1st fight

Wv7UkUD.gif

I1Ce.gif

Santos also hurt Jones more than Machida
AbandonedWearyGharial-size_restricted.gif

If only Santos' leg didn't get injured...
Lyoto's flurry could be compared to Thiago's

Still, Jones has never been finished, and that's impressive as hell. Even his close decisions could be argued to be at worst, draws, and since he was the champ he keeps the belt.

Too bad Jones didn't move up the HW earlier, my dream fight back then was Jon Jones vs Werd00m.
Perfect fight to welcome JJ at HW, it could have been I think...

Jones has been talking about fighting at HW for years now. Needs to sh1t or get off the pot.

Journeyman Reyes put Jones flat on his ass.

1 legged Santos also put up a fight where most people thought Jones lost.

Jones has best fight IQ of them all. He will beat Francis but im not so sure about Gane though.

How did he go taking down Anthony Smith and Reyes?
They also weren't giving up takedown going for submissions like gane did all night. Completely different fight. They were actively defending takedown vs gane rolling for leglocks or kimuras

Back