Jones v Stipe is Absolutely Farcical

deadshot138

Gold Belt
@Gold
Reaction score
Saw something online that said the most expensive ticket at MSG to watch Jones v Stipe was over $100,000. I feel bad for whoever is paying that to watch a drubbing that will be over within a round. Jones is nothing if not calculating, he knows Stipe has nothing for him and he will retire immediately after the fight to avoid any of the other contenders in the division.

jones%201.gif

Hey Fitz, sweet hours-long video when you could have said "cables and shit" in a matter of seconds

The rest of the card looks like a decent FN card but definitely not PPV worthy, the UFC are really banking on the main event to sell well.

Paying anything more than a couple thousand for the best seats in the house is crazy.
It seems like the UFC is moving more towards the boxing model of having a high-end main event and garbage on the rest of the card. Unfortunately, it's good business because the casuals generally only pay for the main event, and it keeps costs down by fill cards with cheap talent. I expect it to get worse.

Idk I think Stipe has a shot based on all his performances including his last one where he got KOd.

Me and my husband got tickets and gotta get a babysitter. Definitely raised eyebrows at some of the prices while getting tickets though.

It's going to be so funny when Stipe pulls a Strickland and makes Jon look ineffectual and amateur
Stipe might land a lucky punch KO, but the odds of him pulling a strickland are zero. Jones is motivated - this is the fight he wanted - and motivated Jones never loses a round to Miocic.

Back