Jones vs DC 2 should be labelled "The gifted decision vs Gus in title fights" Fight

Mikeyz

Silver Belt
@Silver
Reaction score
Enough said.

Unbeleivable.

Gus CLEARLY won rounds 2, 3 and 4 in this fight.

gus lost get over it
6a8764d3a69c3a8b1cbc2a828dedee90.gif

Lots of butthurt Gus fans in here tonight.

Your boy got his ass beat......again.

11K posts in 4 years and you don't know anything about MMA. Less sherdog more watching.

Enough said.

Unbeleivable.

You clearly don't understand what it takes to win a round if you really think he won all three of the middle rounds.

Enough said.

Unbeleivable.

I could see that argument but Gus needed to bring it in the fifth with some output. He flagged the way he did against Jones in their war.

I didn't even have Gus winning the 2nd, he landed one knee while getting worked the whole round, not enough to steal it in my opinion

You clearly don't understand what it takes to win a round if you really think he won all three of the middle rounds.

He won at least two of them. I'd have to go back and rewatch to see if I could see giving him all three. They were all either close or in Gus' favor.

I am with you man. I had it 2 3 4 Gus pretty clearly.

I could see that argument but Gus needed to bring it in the fifth with some output. He flagged the way he did against Jones in their war.

Fights SHOULD be scored round by round. So if he won the 2, 3, and 4th rounds, wh y would he need to 'bring it' in the 5th?

Gus won the Jones for sure, I think he just lost out in the last 2 rounds vs Cormier.

I can see how Gustaffson COULD have won 2, 3 and 4 but I could also see how he lost one, two or even all of those rounds. It was no robbery, not at all. It mainly comes down to what you favor. Gustaffson had some big moments but DC won the vast majority of the action in most of the rounds.

I didn't even have Gus winning the 2nd, he landed one knee while getting worked the whole round, not enough to steal it in my opinion

Round 2 was not the round Gus landed the knee. Round 2 Gus took DC down twice and landed like 30 jabs. How have you forgot that only a few minutes after the fight?

LOL dc threw and landed twice the strikes

Hows that a gift

Back