Media Jones wants NC contest in DC fight overturned

Yeah why not with the enabling the UFC does for Jones they should just change the NC to DC and the DQ to Hamill to wins

He deserves that KO win but he deserves the Matt Hamil TKO even more.

I'm fine with that so long as they overturn the Reyes win to a loss for Jones due to horrible judging

I mean it sounds like they are replacing USADA with the same shit, just a new name. It's unlikely we're getting pride style testing where super athletes are returning sadly.

Why would it change only cause the ones doing the testing change after? Turinabol or any other PED wont be allowed anyway...

I think Jones is one of the most vivid illustrations demonstrating that God is probably not real, or that he's not really involved with us human beings. Jon Jones is a friggin' sociopath. He can only feel things for himself. He truly doesn't know how to feel empathy for others. He uses people like they're tissue paper. He stages stuff to make himself look like he's noble. He cites divinity in order to ingratiate himself to religious people, and he cries when he is exposed.

Beats his fiance, runs over pregnant women, returns to the scene to collect his drugs and runs away again.

These are all in addition to being an absolute cheater in the Octagon.
Cope

I think Jones is one of the most vivid illustrations demonstrating that God is probably not real, or that he's not really involved with us human beings. Jon Jones is a friggin' sociopath. He can only feel things for himself. He truly doesn't know how to feel empathy for others. He uses people like they're tissue paper. He stages stuff to make himself look like he's noble. He cites divinity in order to ingratiate himself to religious people, and he cries when he is exposed.

Beats his fiance, runs over pregnant women, returns to the scene to collect his drugs and runs away again.

These are all in addition to being an absolute cheater in the Octagon.

You’ve outlined it pretty well there. I’ve always felt he had sociopathic tendencies.

Still a hell of a fighter, roids or not.

such a desperation move by the ufc. like bringing back a roided up conor is going to solve all their problems. they're just flailing around now, i think they know it's a sinking ship.

https://www.mmafighting.com/2023/10...da-wants-daniel-cormier-no-contest-overturned

How convenient? Are we supposed to believe the gas station Dick pill story again?

552f2ac7-5a45-42e3-a620-21d3804117cf_text.gif

Jones is the Lance Armstrong of MMA. He's the GOAT but also a massive drug cheat, having failed for three separate illegal substances. Also literally hiding under the cage to avoid another drug test failure. That on top of being an all around terrible human being.

You cheated when it was illegal. Isn't that the main point? I have mixed feelings on overturning things that are later approved. Like if they allowed 12-6 elbows and downed knees in the future would we have to overturn every fight that ended from those techniques? Apparently we do it with convicts to with marijuana laws I guess but still, they broke the law when it was the law so I don't know what to think on that.
the main point is jones didnt have any advantages over dc
USADA proved this
its only cheating if u have an advantage over the other

And cried after

I'm happy ufc cut usada.they actually manufactured a excuses for his cheating. He should be lifetime banned.

Even worse, he's a HW who spent over a decade crushing smaller men, and ducking the top guys at HW. He left lhw when he no longer could compete with the current best of the division. Lost to Reyes and Santos. If Smith acted like Aljo he would have lost too.
lol mcgregor and brock is like 10x bigger than jones
but they cant get a pass
you just salty lying jones hater thats it
your post doesnt make sense

Back