Jones will pull out

Yeah he’ll ask for absurd money and price himself out. Good thing for Dana is that Jones has limited bargaining chips right now. The Izzy fight is off the table and Jones doesn’t have a belt.

He's backed into a corner though because he let the world know he got up to 245.

I have been saying this for months. I think he wanted a name but old and passed their prime like Brock or JDS or something. I had zero faith Jones steps into the cage for the HW strap and I was saying it way before this fight happened and it felt like I was the only one thinking it, and here we are now lol.

After tonight's performance I just cant see jones going through with the fight. He will test positive or get arrested before the fight to get out of it

100% agree i called it when i was watching the fight that he won't follow it through, a few hours later hes telling Dana on Twitter to make Ngannou v Lewis 2 because he dont want to rush jumping to HW.

Sorry guys I started pulsing again randomly

he already said Derrick can have the fight.....

Hard to pull out when he was never in. It’s a joke. His fans in here demanding Conor money when the guy has never even sold a million ppv. Let alone actual Conor numbers of 1.5M+.

He doesn’t want the fight. And he now has the easy out of “the UFC wouldn’t pay me”. He ran from Jan after publicly accepting the fight. Then waited 7 months to vacate his belt..A real low life move. Then the second Ngannou wins he’s publicly setting up a reason to back out.

I hope you Jones fans are proud of your boy. He’s a walking talking clown show. He’s backed himself into so many corners now. That I wouldn’t be surprised if he never fights again. Jan smokes him. Ngannou annihilates him.

But he’s got that Hall Of Fame career* to fall back on.

source.gif

Back