Jon's win over Gane aging very well

EHjcPtD.gif

can't really compare Jon jones to Sergei spivac wrestling wise but FairPlay to cyril for showing improved takedown defense.

Gane only looks good against bums. He will be a perennial gatekeeper, the Magny of heavyweights basically.

Gane only looks good against bums. He will be a perennial gatekeeper, the Magny of heavyweights basically.
He looked good against Ngannou and was one bad decision in the final round away from winning the belt.

Gane fought a lot better tonight. He was scared shit less against Jones.

I don’t like how Gane only shows up against the lower echelon of the heavyweight division. I need to see him do this type of performance against a DUDE.

no disrespect to Tai,D-Lew Or spivac

Felt like Spivac was paid to appease the french crowds. He was literally just standing there taking shot after shot.
I don’t believe in stuff like that but if there ever was a fight like that it would be this, he stood there taking shots with his hands up, didn’t even walk backwards or look hurt after most of them, just stood there

I hate to be that guy but I honestly think Khamzat or even chubby Khabib takes Cyril down and buttfuxks him.

Back