Media Jorge Masvidal Looks Like A True Heavyweight Now

Definitely has a gut but the width of that shirt ain't helping lol.

Isn't he supposed to be boxing Nate in the coming months? Maybe he re-retired.
Nate's body shots will have no affect on him. He'll be kind of like a 45-year old George Foreman on a comeback tour...without the massive power in his hands.

I remember hearing that he was a fast food lover. I figured he still had a good metabolism in his early 30s, burned most of it off training and took care of the rest in fight camps. Maybe that metabolism is slowing down suddenly. I know what that's like for sure...

They could do a fat bastard sucker punch belt.

Marcos Maidana, Naz and Ricky Hatton all blew up like balloons as most fighters do when they're retired.

Marcos Maidana, Naz and Ricky Hatton all blew up like balloons as most fighters do when they're retired.
It's only been 9 months since Masvidal's last fight, though, and he's talking boxing Nate. This happened really fast. Although I remember Mark Munoz getting really fat just months after retirement, too. I don't know if he ever got back in shape.

How about a 4-man tournament with Brett Rogers and Dada 5000? Jorge and Dada probably know each other from the days of Miami underground fighting.
Sounds good to me BUT Jon Hess must be the special guest ref... he can enforce SAFTA if anyone gets out of line lol

It's only been 9 months since Masvidal's last fight, though, and he's talking boxing Nate. This happened really fast. Although I remember Mark Munoz getting really fat just months after retirement, too. I don't know if he ever got back in shape.

Maidana was huge too just a year after retirement.
They can finally eat what they want and they don't have to worry about making weight anymore.

I highly doubt Masvidal really wants to box tbh sir.

Gorged Massivall looks way too large for Leon to headline at 300.​

Except elite athletes like Mayweather who still have the discipline to stay sharp in the late 40's.

He deserves the FMF (Fattest Mother Fucker) title.

Last edited:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
africancelary
Back