Media Jose Aldo interview

estranged

Silver Belt
@Silver
Reaction score

Not bad thought he doesn’t speak English

Does Aldo understand you can't catch Corona through the screen?

He actually speaks okay English I think, he's said before he's just more comfortable speaking Portuguese in public. You can tell when people ask him questions that he usually understands the question without it being translated. WAR ALDO!

War Aldo. Hope it hangs it up soon. Thanks, TS.

Aldo is supremely confident. Listening to him before the Marlon fight made me think he would do better than people were expecting and now I feel the same. Its a shame you english speakers cant grasp how he really talks and have to deal with translators.

Would be insane to see Aldo capture gold this far into career. GOAT of everyone under 170

I think besides teh Jeremy post-fight conference in which he did say "Thank you" and some other time which I can't recall (probably talking to somebody) this is one of the few tiems that I've heard him speak English lmao

War Aldo

I think besides teh Jeremy post-fight conference in which he did say "Thank you" and some other time which I can't recall (probably talking to somebody) this is one of the few tiems that I've heard him speak English lmao

War Aldo

Does he speak a lot of English in the interview?

Back