Media Josh Barnett, Rampage Jackson, Sakuraba & Funaki Starting Up New Promotion In Japan

When the preview first started I thought it was going to be like Pancrase with no ropes. But then I realized it's strong style Japanese pro wrestling which is still fun to watch.

Reactions: lsa
I got 5 on it

Thisll succeed

I just hope they all don't just lose all of their money on a silly side show

Oh snap the natty god Mike O'Tren is going to be wrestling.

Never realized Lemur's lived in Boston.

Almost went to school out that way.

I move away a few years ago to buy this house, the rent was ridiculous there, and houses/mortgages were even worse...but yes, Lemurs live where they are comfy lol.

What school sir?

I remember staying up late to watch episodes of Bushido with Gary Albright and wondering if it wasn't real!

I wouldnt mind seeing Rampage slam someone, but lets be real, the only thing he is slamming is a denny's breakfast.

if they train the fighters to carry each other a bit ;) it will be a very entertaining promo

Well Skeeter just shit out some fuck meat so there’s that.

Wait is that Mike Ohearn down in the corner or am I going crazy

Blood sport has been going on for a while, is just strong stylr wrestling with more grappling.

I move away a few years ago to buy this house, the rent was ridiculous there, and houses/mortgages were even worse...but yes, Lemurs live where they are comfy lol.

What school sir?
I was accepted at Brandeis, but same pay at Michigan with cheaper rent and cost of living.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
plasterby
Back