Media Josh Thompson: Islam Finishes World's Best Jiu Jitsu Competitors

Ackmed

Silver Belt
Reaction score
- islam out-jiu jiutsus the best jiu jiutsu guys in the world, including today's best competitors on the circuit in both no gi and gi
- he personally witnessed Islam smashing them, taking their backs and finishing, and these guys are bigger than Islam too

Timestamped:

<DCWhoa>

Last edited:
- islam out-jiu jiutsus the best jiu jiutsu guys in the wold in the world, including today's best competitors on the circuit in both no gi and gi
- he personally witnessed Islam smashing them, taking their backs and finishing, and these guys are bigger than Islam too

Timestamped:

<DCWhoa>

Okay. I'll bite. I have no problem with a fight between Charles and Islam, but in the meantime you should give us the names of the best jiu jitsu competitors in the world that he submitted if it isn't garbage talk. Waiting for your list now...............

khabib-and-thomson-315x315.jpeg

akajpg-20210727124950.jpg

Josh Thompson has earned himself an invitation to Khabib and Islam's next tub session.

D1ckxCWU8AAD2V0

Okay. I'll bite. I have no problem with a fight between Charles and Islam, but in the meantime you should give us the names of the best jiu jitsu competitors in the world that he submitted if it isn't garbage talk. Waiting for your list now...............

Josh didn't want to belittle them by naming them

Why when Josh Thompson revealed Islam (180) and Khabibs (182-185) cage weight did all their fans call it fake news yet when it's something positive about them it has to be true?

That being said it wouldn't suprise me Islam submitting some high level BJJ guys, he truly is a beast on the mat. This Charles fight is by far the most intriguing for me, let's book it sooner rather than later!

Josh didn't want to belittle them by naming them

lol. okay. I don't doubt they have fighters in jiu jitsui for training but I would think we would know if it is someone big.

There is a huge difference between a MMA fighter who is high level in jiu jitsui and a martial artist who is high level in jiu jitsui. No MMA fight is pure in the form. This is why a wrestler with a purple belt in BJJ might beat a second degree black belt BJJ.

Back