Rumored Joshua vs Hrgovic/Dubois winner in September

Lol. How so? Whats his best win? The 41 year old retired Klitschko he went life and death with? A green Dillian Whyte that almost koed him? The 40 year old Povetkin? Or one of his last 2 standout wins, his sparring Partner or the MMA fighter? hahaha.
Its either Usyk or Fury. If Usyk wins he is undefeated and beat Fury and Joshua twice. If Fury wins he has beaten a much better 11 year undefeated Klitschko on away soil, prime Wilder 3 times on away soil and Usyk (the guy that just beat prime Joshua twice). Either way, its the winner of that fight. Joshua had a better career than Wilder, but thats all you can really say about him. i am still convinced that prime Wilder smokes him though.
i mean if you want to act like a dickhead, i'll respond like one

Fury who eeked, and i mean eeked past both the sparring partner and the MMA fighter, he was fortunate to win those fights, VERY fortunate, 2 guy who you completely dismissed buy Joshua absolutely smoked them, the pair of them didnt win a round between them and both got knocked out.

Fury who's best win is against a guy who got the fight punched out of him by Joseph Parker?

Usyk having 3 top wins at HW should he win, is not enough to cement his place as the greatest HW of this generation, not by a long shot

Fury who eeked, and i mean eeked past both the sparring partner and the MMA fighter, he was fortunate to win those fights, VERY fortunate, 2 guy who you completely dismissed buy Joshua absolutely smoked them, the pair of them didnt win a round between them and both got knocked out.

Fury who's best win is against a guy who got the fight punched out of him by Joseph Parker?

Usyk having 3 top wins at HW should he win, is not enough to cement his place as the greatest HW of this generation, not by a long shot
Well a blind man could see that Fury overlooked Ngannou . He could probably never ko him as easy as Joshua did, cause styles make fights, but he would certainly beat him much more easily if taken serious. And the Wallin fight was not close at all. Fury easily won that. Apart from a lucky cut, which can happen to everybody at all times.

Wallin was Joshua sparring partner. They sparred 150 rounds and fought twice in the amateurs. It was the easiest opponent possible for Aj that had some name. And those two wins, Ngannou and Wallin put AJ at Number 1? Are you joking?

Also how does Wilder losing at 38!!! have anything to do with it? Have you ever seen an elite athlete in their prime at 38, ESPECIALLY after getting their brains beaten to a pulp on 2 occasions before? Lets see AJ fight a prime young lion like Parker at 38. I promise you it wont go well for him. If one guy (Usyk) is unbeaten and beat the Nr1 and Nr.2 (according to you cause i dont see AJ as even number 2) 3 times in their primes, he is not the Nr.1 himself? Joshua is out of contention for this Number 1. spot as soon as he lost to Usyk on home soil.

im ignoring you now, Wlad was 37 when Fury beat him, your getting your argument tied in knots saying Wilder was over the hill and old at 38 and saying Furys best win was against a 37 year old

im ignoring you now, Wlad was 37 when Fury beat him, your getting your argument tied in knots saying Wilder was over the hill and old at 38 and saying Furys best win was against a 37 year old
Wlad was actually 39, get your facts straight. Of course he was no longer in his prime. Still a better win than a 41 year old Klitschko that was coming off of a loss. Also Wlad never in his life endured anything like the punishment Wilder took from Fury.

Wlad was actually 39, get your facts straight. Of course he was no longer in his prime. Still a better win than a 41 year old Klitschko that was coming off of a loss. Also Wlad never in his life endured anything like the punishment Wilder took from Fury.
"get your facts straight"

does your mum and dad know you are on the internet?

If Usyk runs the table against Fury and AJ its hard to not call him the best HW. The brief resume will be duly noted historically but if you think AJs going to be elevated over Usyk just because of longevity you are sorely mistaken.

"Fury who's best win is against a guy who got the fight punched out of him by Joseph Parker?"

This shit right here is why everyones obssessed with being undefeated. Furys best win is against a guy who Parker helped him trained to fight for 5 years. If Klitschko is AJ or Furys best win could say their best win is someone who got KTFO by Corrie Sanders. Usyks best win is against someone who got the fight punched out of him by Andy Ruiz. We can keep going and going.

If Usyk runs the table against Fury and AJ its hard to not call him the best HW. The brief resume will be duly noted historically but if you think AJs going to be elevated over Usyk just because of longevity you are sorely mistaken.

"Fury who's best win is against a guy who got the fight punched out of him by Joseph Parker?"

This shit right here is why everyones obssessed with being undefeated. Furys best win is against a guy who Parker helped him trained to fight for 5 years. If Klitschko is AJ or Furys best win could say their best win is someone who got KTFO by Corrie Sanders. Usyks best win is against someone who got the fight punched out of him by Andy Ruiz. We can keep going and going.
we could, read my first line of my response

Back