Jourdain vs Woodson, who takes it?

DjolexMTL

Purple Belt
@purple
Reaction score
Heavily rooting for Jourdain but I don't like this matchup for him.

Woodson has crisp boxing, he's huge and he will have a nine inches reach advantage. His TDD is alright and Jourdain doesn't have neckbeard level wrestling.

Woodson is tagged at +150, I think there might be value here if some of us need to get set for life

Screenshot_20240115_164012_Chrome.jpg

Reckon Jourdain lands some nasty kicks to the body, might struggle a little bit with range, but ultimately gets it done with a D'Arce.

I’ve followed the sport for about 30 years and I have no idea who these guys are. ( I was probably forcing down Arby’s during their matches).

My functioning eye and ear will anticipate this match.

ogxYXv0.gif

I always wondered what happened to that guy in the Aphex Twin video.....glad he's doing well these days.

I’ve followed the sport for about 30 years and I have no idea who these guys are. ( I was probably forcing down Arby’s during their matches).

My functioning eye and ear will anticipate this match.
I watched Woodson in one of most bizarre fights i ever watched, not sure if that fight happened or i was dreaming. Basically he was koed like 3 times during the fight

Woodson is shit everywhere.

Can't finish cans and his boxing has only looked good because he's fighting said cans. Saldana isn't good at all and he was playing with Woodson on the feet and beating him up easy. That fight was only a draw because Saldana dropped Woodson and then decided to go for a running knee or some crap while he was down and lost a point.

Woodson is tagged at +150, I think there might be value here if some of us need to get set for life

Man, no one in MMA has cost me more than Jourdain. He's ruined like 3 mults that I had $3000 on and many other single bets. I'm like 1-9 in bets on this guy, and crazily enough, that one win was me betting on him subbing Ramos, which seemed so unlikely.

Woodson has cost me like 6k as well. These two are my number #1 and #2 in terms of costing me money haha. Looking forward to getting another loss on them this weekend, but at least their fights are always fun.

Woodson is shit everywhere.

Can't finish cans and his boxing has only looked good because he's fighting said cans. Saldana isn't good at all and he was playing with Woodson on the feet and beating him up easy. That fight was only a draw because Saldana dropped Woodson and then decided to go for a running knee or some crap while he was down and lost a point.

Man, no one in MMA has cost me more than Jourdain. He's ruined like 3 mults that I had $3000 on and many other single bets. I'm like 1-9 in bets on this guy, and crazily enough, that one win was me betting on him subbing Ramos, which seemed so unlikely.

Woodson has cost me like 6k as well. These two are my number #1 and #2 in terms of costing me money haha. Looking forward to getting another loss on them this weekend, but at least their fights are always fun.

Julian Erosa has fucked over so many of my parlays. Eventually you have to just distance yourself from some of these guys that eat up your bankroll.

Back