Media JRE MMA Show #67 with Kevin Lee

Enough of Lee and his ego.. keep it real already. I saw enough podcasts with him won't see more.

Nah but prelim Kevin Lee is about as irrelevant and uninteresting as it can get right now as far as MMA fighters go. He already had a 2 hour interview when he still had actual hype.

I didn't say I want JRE to be an UFC PR machine but it really is, lol. When was the last time he had a fighter from Bellator on the show?
He talks about ONE a lot with Schaub and shit, but did he ever have some representative of ONE on? Or a fighter? Nah. Schaub talked to the 3 UFC guys that went to ONE.

He does have bellator guys on there, And boxers, and refs

Joe talking about how STACKED 115lbs divison is now:

Joe: You got Tatiana Suarez, and Jessica Andrade who just beat Rose and pehhffft.. and ... just soo stacked!

<36>

Also, how is Kevin Lee on twice but Al Iaquinta not once? Probably because of location but still

I’m still waiting for black beast to make his appearance

Let me guess, I haven't seen this yet (nor will I):

Rogan has a red face?
Rogan brings up how he used to compete?
Rogan doesn't fully listen to Kevin Lee as he is already pre ordering what he is saying next?
Rogan is an arrogant dickhead shill?

Basically what I'm saying is fuck Joe Rogan and his shit podcast.

What do you mean had him on already? should it be a one tme thing? it was more than a year ago.
Stop hating kid, get it togeather.

Jessica Eye and Black Beast still waiting on their invite.

Jessica Eye and Black Beast still waiting on their invite.

Derick lewis too shy to do any interviews he hates doing them, doubt he will ever get on tbh. And you want to listen to Jessica Eye over Kevin Lee? wtf!

Snooze fest. Kevin Lee needs to just move into commentary already.

Hopefully his camp tour works out, or doesn't. Don't really care either way.

Thanks for the link! Podcaster Joe Rogan is always fun will hear what Fighter Kevin Lee has to say today !
Interesting post made by forum member Clippy on MMA forum Sherdog.

I don't know why you think I'm hating. I just think Joe's platform should give as many different fighters as possible a platform to speak and promote themselves.

He already did a 2-hour interview on JRE where we heard him delusionaly talk about how he's beating Khabib and then he insulted Ferguson before their fight, after that he told Al he's going to send him back to the prelims.
I don't have much sympathy for the guy tbh.
He decides who to have on he didnt make the podcast to give a platform to people he made it so he could have talks with people he finds interesting

I like listening to Kevin Lee and im not a fan.

Hes honest

Nah but prelim Kevin Lee is about as irrelevant and uninteresting as it can get right now as far as MMA fighters go. He already had a 2 hour interview when he still had actual hype.

I didn't say I want JRE to be an UFC PR machine but it really is, lol. When was the last time he had a fighter from Bellator on the show?
He talks about ONE a lot with Schaub and shit, but did he ever have some representative of ONE on? Or a fighter? Nah. Schaub talked to the 3 UFC guys that went to ONE.
Outside of fans

Everyone else can very much see that Lee is still a future champ with some adjustments

If anything his last figh only added to that fact

People are very short sighted though and seemingly don't understand the game that well

If he didn't have that talent and potential, he wouldn't be on again

Derick lewis too shy to do any interviews he hates doing them, doubt he will ever get on tbh. And you want to listen to Jessica Eye over Kevin Lee? wtf!

At least she's winning fights.

Let me guess, I haven't seen this yet (nor will I):

Rogan has a red face?
Rogan brings up how he used to compete?
Rogan doesn't fully listen to Kevin Lee as he is already pre ordering what he is saying next?
Rogan is an arrogant dickhead shill?

Basically what I'm saying is fuck Joe Rogan and his shit podcast.

Lol.... gotten too.

how many times have Kevin Lee been on JRE by now? mix it up a little. get someone new for once. Tony or Poirier maybe
Its really not entirely up to Joe. He offers. Holloway, the black beast, Tony, and Al have been invited for the past 8-12 months. Some guys don't make the effort. Donald always goes on when he passes through California. Kevin Lee is on again and Joe specifically said Kevin called him before fighting RDA and wanted to plan to be on again right after. It's a smart marketing move and Lee is smart for making the most of the opportunity. The fact that Holloway or Derrick Lewis haven't jumped on a plane to do one is more revealing of bad business sense on their part. Its your fucking career, you need the exposure. Kevin Lee is playing the game right outside of the octagon.

Listening now. Kevin Lee got a bit ahead of himself when beating Chiesa and i dont know how far he goes in mma. But i reckon his post mma career will be very successful. Very balanced when speaking, wish him all the best
Post MMA career doing what, exactly?

Enough of Lee and his ego.. keep it real already. I saw enough podcasts with him won't see more.

If you listen to this podcast, its pretty much the exact opposite of what you're saying.

Kevin comes off very level headed and based. He specifically says that he didn't lose to RDA for any reason other than being less technical then his opponent. No excuses at all.

Lee is apparently flying off today to train at MMA Lab in Arizona, then with Firaz in Montreal and then with Trevor Whitman. He openly admits he shouldn't be his own head coach and needs help putting it all together. He's going to find a new training camp.

Lee is somewhat brash in pre-fight media but its all just marketing. In these long format interviews, he's a pretty humble guy and comes off likable and reasonable.

This made me like and respect Lee a lot more.

If you listen to this podcast, its pretty much the exact opposite of what you're saying.

Kevin comes off very level headed and based. He specifically says that he didn't lose to RDA for any reason other than being less technical then his opponent. No excuses at all.

Lee is apparently flying off today to train at MMA Lab in Arizona, then with Firaz in Montreal and then with Trevor Whitman. He openly admits he shouldn't be his own head coach and needs help putting it all together. He's going to find a new training camp.

Lee is somewhat brash in pre-fight media but its all just marketing. In these long format interviews, he's a pretty humble guy and comes off likable and reasonable.

This made me like and respect Lee a lot more.

I don't wanna put in more time with the guy.. I feel I already did enough with many interviews, press conferences, podcasts I have a limit that dude got called by Khabib spot on.. small heart when shit really matters.

Back