Law Judge Blocks Biden Administration From Doling Out Grants Based on Race, Gender

Peter_Panner

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
P20210303AS-1901-cropped.jpg

A Texas judge found that the Biden administration discriminates against certain Americans with its rules about the distribution of pandemic relief to restaurants.

The rules: The Restaurant Revitalization Fund is part of Biden’s $1.9 trillion economic stimulus bill that Congress passed in March. It aims to help restaurants across the U.S. stay afloat after pandemic-related measures caused them to lose substantial revenue.

However, the program, which designates $28.6 billion for restaurant owners, prioritizes applications from businesses owned by women, racial minorities, veterans, and other “socially and economically disadvantaged.” Specifically, the Small Business Administration spends the first 21 days looking only at applicants from these categories before adding others to the pool.

The lawsuit: Philip Greer, a white male restaurant owner, filed a lawsuit against the SBA’s administrator Isabella Guzman, alleging violations of the Constitution’s Equal Protection Clause. He said his restaurant, Greer’s Ranch Café, lost nearly $100,000 in revenue during the coronavirus pandemic.

“The Small Business Administration lurches America dangerously backward, reversing the clock on American progress, and violating our most sacred and revered principles by actively and invidiously discriminating against American citizens solely based upon their race and sex. This is illegal, it is unconstitutional, it is wrong, and it must stop,” his lawsuit says.

READ full article here: https://www.lacortenews.com/n/judge...n-from-doling-out-grants-based-on-race-gender

love-fueled-unity-1-copy.jpg

Nothing says unity more than putting others ahead based on race and gender.

The first thing the Left looks at is your intersectionality score. They want to be anti-racist but they just end up being racists

4c4b1f37abdcce54caccd8b831be7c56.png

You skipped a bit. Why don't you ever post this part?

I have a dream that one day down in Alabama with its vicious racists, with its governor having his lips dripping with the words of interposition and nullification, one day right down in Alabama little black boys and black girls will be able to join hands with little white boys and white girls as sisters and brothers. I have a dream today.​

I have a dream that one day down in Alabama with its vicious racists, with its governor having his lips dripping with the words of interposition and nullification, one day right down in Alabama little black boys and black girls will be able to join hands with little white boys and white girls as sisters and brothers. I have a dream today.​

k... and lefties today are doing the opposite by dividing everybody by race/gender/sexual orientation/religion....

It doesn’t change a thing about the other post

I mean the Judge did a no brainer here.

You can't just have a Civil Rights act that the government enacted that specifically prohibits discrimination based on Race and/or Gender, only to then turn around and start a government social program that hand out grants based on Race and/or Gender.

It doesn’t change a thing about the other post

It changes the message.

It turns it from beneficent to purposeful.

When King spoke those words he never meant the black community was just going to lay down and accept the terrible injustices done to them. He went on at length about how when they were emancipated they were given nothing and left to fend for themselves after centuries of slavery. America was in the process of giving out millions of acres of land for free and gave none to black people despite the promise of forty acres and a mule.

They were trapped in a country that thought them less than human and so were forced back to hard labor for so little pay it has been argued it was almost worse than slavery. That was followed by Jim Crow which was followed by other measures more subtle but no less evil. Now after all those years of forces poverty white America points a finger at their crime and the state of their communities and talks about how it's just their nature, ignoring the fact it was created by white America.

I have no idea what the answers are. These new grants were never going to happen, everyone knew that. Any time there's a plan to advantage black people, white people lose their minds and call it racist, and it's hard to say it isn't. The thing is you can't correct such a catastrophic imbalance without putting your finger on the scale. People wouldn't be so quick to say move past the history if it was their history and it was their recent ancestors treated so badly. Until very recently they were denied the opportunity to build equity and they were aggressively over policed and prosecuted, the different sentencing standards for white and black people are well documented.

This isn't my fight and all I do is talk about it on message boards but I don't understand why people fight it so hard, it all seems so clear to me.

And using King's words to say we should all just get along is pretty shameless.

yeah, it does nothing to diminish the original quote nor the position of the poster.
try harder.

no it does not. you just like to whine and be defeated in multiple threads at once.

Just because I'm often surrounded by a pack of jackals doesn't mean I'm losing. You guys can pat yourselves on the back all you want if it makes you feel better, but you're all pretty terrible at this.

Just because I'm often surrounded by a pack of jackals doesn't mean I'm losing. You guys can pat yourselves on the back all you want if it makes you feel better, but you're all pretty terrible at this.
not really. you're just the resident old white man that has nothing better to do except bore people with long posts about how black people had to struggle, like you know what that's like outside of what you read in books.

k... and lefties today are doing the opposite by dividing everybody by race/gender/sexual orientation/religion....

They certainly are, but then again the right never really stopped doing that and the country itself was in large part founded on doing that. It's a dream that never came to fruition at any point for any substantial length of time. It never will.

They certainly are, but then again the right never really stopped doing that and the country itself was in large part founded on doing that. It's a dream that never came to fruition at any point for any substantial length of time. It never will.

but the right moved more towards the centre on these issues over the years, while lefties went full retard

If women and BIPOC businesses were disproportionately impacted by the pandemic, they could theoretically just create a program that only targets those who were most effected and it would have the effect of disproportionately benefiting women and BIPOC while at the same time allowing White males who were also particularly impacted to benefit from the program.

As a matter of fact almost any social spending is going to disproportionately benefit BIPOC and also have the effect of benefiting poor Whites, redistributing wealth from wealthier Whites (the main tax base) and could theoretically be framed as a form of reparations.

Instead, lets be a bunch of literal retards and frame our policies in a way that are going to attract legal scrutiny and alienate a significant portion of the population while also decreasing the potential benefit to the groups we want to target in the first place.

I wonder if they use a victim scale if some sort.. like a points system.
I’d like to have a look and see my score

Of course they do, the Victimhood Olympics infiltrates all aspects of life nowadays.

Back