Judgement Free Zone

I didn't even notice the kid who instigated it had a pepper spray bottle until I read the comments on Reddit. What a fucking loser.

Also, the way those guys were talking, I realize organized crime isn't all that powerful in the US, but I would be nervous about tangling up with them. There are still dudes who will put your feet in concrete around up there in Pennsylvania, New York, and New Jersey.

If you spray another civilian man with pepper spray during a fight you are absolutely a bitchass

Carry a pepperspray bottle in your pocket and train in a gym. How fkin insecure is that? What an idiot. I dont think it is a antiodor spray. lol

I didn't even notice the kid who instigated it had a pepper spray bottle until I read the comments on Reddit. What a fucking loser.

Also, the way those guys were talking, I realize organized crime isn't all that powerful in the US, but I would be nervous about tangling up with them. There are still dudes who will put your feet in concrete around up there in Pennsylvania, New York, and New Jersey.
Shit, I know a guy who got 20 years based solely off testimony of two guys involved with him. Both those informants have been on a missing persons list for years and they aren’t in a witness protection program if you know what I mean.

It’s best just to mind your own because you never know who you’re dealing with (I’m down south in the sticks)

The simple fact he had pepper spray on him would lead one to believe he instigated this situation for the ability to try and use it.

damn, the vast majority of people in these clips don't know how to fight at all....

Back