Just a good question, why not have two goats?

true_fan

Gold Belt
@Gold
Reaction score
I like both guys Khabib and Tony, so why not let there be 2 champs since destiny wants it that way? Why?

Because that’s not how championships work. There can be only one, not two.

Because that’s not how championships work. There can be only one, not two.

There's 2 FLW, BW and FW champs... kinda. Ones more like an amateur placeholder for equality reasons.

It will be figured out with time, but there can’t be two champions in one weight class. Can’t happen

Better question I have is why cant you distinguish the difference between too and two TS??

When has Tony been deemed the p4p goat? Khabib isn't but he gets compared to Jon.

There's 2 FLW, BW and FW champs... kinda. Ones more like an amateur placeholder for equality reasons.

LOL, you got me there. There can be only be one male champion at lightweight. Right now the water is murky imo. Theres some fights that need to happen. It can’t be settled just being like, oh well guess there’s 2 male champs in one weight class.

12 Days

It's Tony Time..

source.gif

The question answers itself: everything in moderation.

I dont want to travel two get two my goat.

LOL, you got me there. There can be only be one male champion at lightweight. Right now the water is murky imo. Theres some fights that need to happen. It can’t be settled just being like, oh well guess there’s 2 male champs in one weight class.
Running on auto pilot and I didn't put effort into that reply lol. Didn't expect an answer but yes there is a carousel of fights at LW that can happen and I'll watch them all. Need a 12 man tourny over 4 month period.

The two GOATs are either Silva/Jones or Fedor/Jones. There still don't much discussion around that

Back