Just bet $25,000 on Stipe winning by stoppage. I fear for Ngannou's life.

Stipes sub skills are non existent like most of todays HWs. GNP TKO is the only way hes finishing and thats worrying considering Herb let Francis take like gazillion unanswered punches in the 4th round while having no offense of his own

Yeah, I dunno. I can't even say it's something he has in his back pocket because I've seen no evidence of it. I mean I'm sure he's perfectly capable of performing a decent enough RNC or guillotine or what have you, but I have a few niggling doubts that about him opting for them in a fight this late in his career after steadfastly refusing to do so for so long, much less successfully implementing them under pressure. It's a shame, as it's a wrinkle I've always wanted to see him add to his game (Curtis, too). Here's to hoping he surprises me, but I'm not holding my breath.

I guess those punches weren't sufficiently meaty for Herb's liking, but yeah, there were definitely a lot of unanswered shots in there. As for Stipe finishing Francis in general: we still haven't seen the upper limits of Francis's chin, which is saying a lot. I honestly feel like the man's iron jaw is his second greatest trait after his touch of death "fuck you" level of power in his hands.

And I fear for your wallet.

If he can use 100k per yer only for bets then you can be sure that his wallet will have zero damage if he loses this bet.

Guy will probably get 25k in a matter of few days.

Great advice. I quit my job to be a contractor. It's a small change, but as a contractor i have more fiscal benefits, plus I can set the hourly rate. I quadrupled my hourly rates

What do you do for a living if I may ask?

Nice work mate! This is the way.

What I do for a living is kind of a broad question and there's no easy way to answer it, to say the least. I started off in IT as a developer and worked for a startup for many years. I was able to move up the chain of command relatively quickly, before the company underwent an IPO. Upon publicization, I received a large chunk of shares which I later sold for a couple million $$ (could sell any time within 5 years).

With that money, I started my own online media business, hired my own writers, photographers, journalists, etc (they're a good bunch). Didn't see any cashflow for the first 24 months, but stuck with it as I was passionate about it. I also bought a few properties (which are being rented out now) and put a large chunk into the market. To my benefit, the market over the last 36 months (minus the past 4 weeks) has been incredible, and it resulted in me making even more life changing money.

Hard work pays off, but sometimes luck and certain circumstances can really propel you along and accelerate your journey. You work hard so you can give yourself as many of these opportunities as possible.

Currently involved in many things right now and I even work part-time for an organization (I like the job). Planning to go ham for a couple more years, before ultimately dialing it down, settling down and starting a family lol.

Good luck mate. You can do it. Everyone in this forum, you can all do it. I believe in you. Trust me, it's not rocket science. It's all about action and execution.

Never been more crystal clear to me. I have Miocic winning this fight by stoppage. There's an off-chance that Francis may connect with something big and win the fight, but I just don't see it happening this Saturday.

View attachment 842131

Where you at George? Where you at mother******!?

<{JustBleed}><{JustBleed}><{JustBleed}><{JustBleed}>
I hope you’re not too nervous fella!

Never been more crystal clear to me. I have Miocic winning this fight by stoppage. There's an off-chance that Francis may connect with something big and win the fight, but I just don't see it happening this Saturday.

View attachment 842131

Where you at George? Where you at mother******!?

<{JustBleed}><{JustBleed}><{JustBleed}><{JustBleed}>

Stipe will get knocked out, you are either crazy or super rich dumb.

Stop lying. You have 14 bucks in your bank account and a recurring income of 90 bucks a day from smoking six poles.

He can bail out that dude that claimed he was in a thailand prison. I hear he's a methhead still in thailand. TS can pay for his rehab.
Man I remember that incident. It was on the UG a few years ago yeah? What ever happened to that dude? Did the Thais ever snatch him up as he said they would?

Man I remember that incident. It was on the UG a few years ago yeah? What ever happened to that dude? Did the Thais ever snatch him up as he said they would?
He came back to say he was in a hotel and that his life was in danger. Some sherdogger went to his hotel and the dude was rude and there was nothing wrong with him

Probably a meth head

Back