Just bet $25,000 on Stipe winning by stoppage. I fear for Ngannou's life.

Bruh. I hope this is fake.

An older, smaller Stipe is going to finish Ngannou when he couldn't do it 3 years ago?

That's a big dick bet.

Most I've ever bet was 15k on one card, and it was over a heap of fights, not just one lol.

Hope you win, big dog.

Now I’m pulling more for Stipe.
I really hope you pull this off.

Stipe KO/TKO.

One would think that to make a bet like that you'd be rich enough for it to not really matter very much win/lose.

The opposite is exactly how dumb and unsuccessful gamblers think lol.

Toasting in epic bread before Ngannou KOs Stipe in round 1.

I like TS’s chances tbh and Stipe winning by stoppage seems to be the talk in the betting community. Stipe has gotten a LOT better since their first fight, Meanwhile Francis hasn’t really shown us that he has expanded on his skillset. Just because he’s old doesn’t mean he doesn’t have it in him to put Francis away.

God speed, TS.

For us multimillionaires $25k isn’t much but nice play baller. Good luck.

Never been more crystal clear to me. I have Miocic winning this fight by stoppage. There's an off-chance that Francis may connect with something big and win the fight, but I just don't see it happening this Saturday.

View attachment 842131

Where you at George? Where you at mother******!?

<{JustBleed}><{JustBleed}><{JustBleed}><{JustBleed}>

Should have invested in amazon stock instead lol.

Never been more crystal clear to me. I have Miocic winning this fight by stoppage. There's an off-chance that Francis may connect with something big and win the fight, but I just don't see it happening this Saturday.

View attachment 842131

Where you at George? Where you at mother******!?

<{JustBleed}><{JustBleed}><{JustBleed}><{JustBleed}>
What's your biggest payout on an mma bet, and which fight was it for?

Back